FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't want to call this abuse...

+8
Praetorian
786kas
(3MI)Mena
LSK
CoD Purple
liltrekkie
Laureli
venom
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I don't want to call this abuse... - Page 3 Empty Re: I don't want to call this abuse...

Post by venom Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:58 am

you take forever to respond lol
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

I don't want to call this abuse... - Page 3 Empty Re: I don't want to call this abuse...

Post by Praetorian Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:03 pm

Sorry, this is my after hours type of stuff, not on too much right now.

Razz

Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by smokalot Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:16 pm

you are a bully and have tried to ruin this game for many of us i think the game would be 100% better without your trouble starting *** in it.You threaten people to sell their points to you and you only then if you find out they sold to someone else you kill them over and over you are the worst thing in this game if i had my choice between never getting any upgrades for the game or not having you in it i would be happy to play with no upgrades.Noone likes you and its your fault it seems you cant intimidate anyone in real life so you choose this game to vent your frustrations from getting picked on in school i for one wish you never get out of fed
smokalot
smokalot

Back to top Go down

Post by smokalot Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:37 pm

i have tried to be nice to you but you can go to hell you dont post a gangs private forum in the public forums i vote you get you ******* *** banned for this you piece of ****
smokalot
smokalot

Back to top Go down

Post by LSK Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:41 pm

lol there is a ****-load of fuckings *** *** stars in smoks ******* post holy ******* **** monkey

LSK

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:41 pm

i just felt i should since your a hypocrite. telling me not to attack players who do not sell me points( which i do not) while your telling your gang members that you will attack them if they do sell to me. it is not against the rules to post a link as long as it is not another game or X rated

lame lsk just lame. well a good 5 people who do not like smokalot already know the site. cheers i guess he needs to make a new one

hahahaha smokalot ip banned me from his website, you think that will stop me from viewing your site? tisk tisk

i understand why you don't want me to play anymore. because your not close to great. in my eyes your a noob and does not deserve the top spot. enjoy Smile i know most of the points flow to me and you want that to happen to you, but you should leave that to the best. the people who don't whine after offline attacks( wink wink)

Last edited by Venom on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by LSK Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:50 pm

Okay and by personal request if it is involving someone or something someone owns, it can be removed. K Thanx Bai. Now just shut up.

LSK

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:21 pm

LSK wrote:lol there is a ****-load of fuckings *** *** stars in smoks ******* post holy ******* **** monkey

Rofl vaan :p

Xero

http://www.myspace.com/martone16

Back to top Go down

Post by (3MI)Mena Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:29 pm

:O bad words!Sad im telling:'(
(3MI)Mena
(3MI)Mena

Back to top Go down

Post by LSK Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:38 pm

(3MI)Mena wrote::O bad words!Sad im telling:'(

Who you gonna call? Ghost Busters!!!

LSK

Back to top Go down

Post by (3MI)Mena Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:41 pm

LSK wrote:
(3MI)Mena wrote::O bad words!Sad im telling:'(

Who you gonna call? Ghost Busters!!!
hahaha funny? NOT
(3MI)Mena
(3MI)Mena

Back to top Go down

Post by smokalot Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:47 pm

no need for me to make a new one now all new memberships have to be approved by me first now.Venom you are really low you ruin the game for many then get fedded so then you try to ruin my gangs forums wtf?I know you will never change you will only get out just to pull the same **** again and again,I tried to drop all this with you but you just cant let anything go can you.I am sure once reefer finds out the BS you pulled with my gangs private forums you wont be around to ruin anyones good time anymore.As of yesterday i have a new found faith in reefer,i never thought anything would be done about you but you have opened alot of peoples eyes to what you really are.But if by some miracle you dont get a lifetime ban for this then i will quit all my gangs stats were posted there you have invaded our privacy you should be ashamed but i know your not so just sit there acting all smug youll get yours man if Reefer is as rational as i think he is you wont be able to ruin this game anymore.And for the record ask reefer i never said i wanted you banned but i sure do now.
smokalot
smokalot

Back to top Go down

Post by (3MI)Mena Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:08 pm

wheres the link i think it was removed this forums dead so i bet not many people saw it get over it?Smile
(3MI)Mena
(3MI)Mena

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:32 pm

smokalot wrote:no need for me to make a new one now all new memberships have to be approved by me first now.Venom you are really low you ruin the game for many then get fedded so then you try to ruin my gangs forums wtf?I know you will never change you will only get out just to pull the same **** again and again,I tried to drop all this with you but you just cant let anything go can you.I am sure once reefer finds out the BS you pulled with my gangs private forums you wont be around to ruin anyones good time anymore.As of yesterday i have a new found faith in reefer,i never thought anything would be done about you but you have opened alot of peoples eyes to what you really are.But if by some miracle you dont get a lifetime ban for this then i will quit all my gangs stats were posted there you have invaded our privacy you should be ashamed but i know your not so just sit there acting all smug youll get yours man if Reefer is as rational as i think he is you wont be able to ruin this game anymore.And for the record ask reefer i never said i wanted you banned but i sure do now.

lmao i did nothing to your gang forum. if it is so private then how did i get it? one of your members gave me it. just because i spied on your gang forum, now i get banned? pathetic, trying to get me banned in anyway shape or form.

and why the Fock would i care about your gang's stats just seemed funny to me how your trying to brainwash your clanmates
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:42 pm

scooby doo would get to the bottom of this in no time and with less swearing
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by beast Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:08 pm

smokalot wrote:you are a bully and have tried to ruin this game for many of us i think the game would be 100% better without your trouble starting *** in it.You threaten people to sell their points to you and you only then if you find out they sold to someone else you kill them over and over you are the worst thing in this game if i had my choice between never getting any upgrades for the game or not having you in it i would be happy to play with no upgrades.Noone likes you and its your fault it seems you cant intimidate anyone in real life so you choose this game to vent your frustrations from getting picked on in school i for one wish you never get out of fed

he has tried many times to buy my points of me..he always mailed me with his new prices even though i kept telling him no

not once did he ever threaten to attack me if i didnt sell them lmao all he ever said was ok and to let him know if i decided to sell

beast

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:42 pm

beast wrote:
smokalot wrote:you are a bully and have tried to ruin this game for many of us i think the game would be 100% better without your trouble starting *** in it.You threaten people to sell their points to you and you only then if you find out they sold to someone else you kill them over and over you are the worst thing in this game if i had my choice between never getting any upgrades for the game or not having you in it i would be happy to play with no upgrades.Noone likes you and its your fault it seems you cant intimidate anyone in real life so you choose this game to vent your frustrations from getting picked on in school i for one wish you never get out of fed

he has tried many times to buy my points of me..he always mailed me with his new prices even though i kept telling him no

not once did he ever threaten to attack me if i didnt sell them lmao all he ever said was ok and to let him know if i decided to sell

idk who you are in-game but thanks. i never attack someone because they don't sell me points, otherwise half of the game would complain lol....and simply because i'm not a d1ck
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by beast Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:57 pm

Venom wrote:
beast wrote:

idk who you are in-game but thanks. i never attack someone because they don't sell me points, otherwise half of the game would complain lol....and simply because i'm not a d1ck

my in game name doesnt matter and it wont affect my opinions

now heres my 2 cents and dont go jumping the gun and take it all the wrong way

i would also read that the war you started was retaliation..now given that the ban maybe be harsh but at the same time i do not know or wanna know the full circumstances..i have been reading your arguements for ages i just never posted..u take things in to personally and cant drop things, u keep them going.. now im not having a go at ya thats not what i wana do but i am stating what i read in the forum..if you let things go and went back to mailing everyone for points and focusing on training and what ever stuff you did prior to your ban(other than the arguing) you would not be banned again..as to why reefer banned you im not sure either but again you MUST let things drop and stop trying to live inside this game.

Last edited by beast on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

beast

Back to top Go down

Post by liltrekkie Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:58 pm

This is ********, i would like to come online one day with no arguing, i dont care if i am onlined, but just ONE ******* day or no retarts bickering.

Venom please keep your comments to your self, you were put in the jail to cool off and yet you come to the forums and complain. Then come back to the game and start a war. Dude just back off, take a break, find another game, do something just COOL OFF.

every one i appreciate you who have not become involved with this topic. Venom is just mad at the game i guess. I dont know. Just stay out of venoms topic and maybe he will back off.

Now people who can lock this topic i would like you too because their might be more harm keeping it open than good.

liltrekkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureli Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:43 pm

locked.
Laureli
Laureli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum