FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't want to call this abuse...

+8
Praetorian
786kas
(3MI)Mena
LSK
CoD Purple
liltrekkie
Laureli
venom
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I don't want to call this abuse... Empty I don't want to call this abuse...

Post by venom Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:32 am

here goes, (don't ban me laureli just because i stated my opinion).

I was fedded for 4 days and i come back calm, just like it said on the jail sentence. all i did was war CoD and SoA. The two gangs that love to pressure nooby gangs for their respect. i wanted to do this prior to being fedded, so laureli your excuse for me warring is incorrect. of course i was pissed off that justice was not served, but i came back openminded. My goal was to war the top 2 gangs with most respect.

And once i do this, you fed jail me for 24 hours and tell me to calm down? are you ok? so the next person who wars your gang is going to be banned...

there is nothing else to call this other than abuse of powers
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

I don't want to call this abuse... Empty Re: I don't want to call this abuse...

Post by Laureli Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:18 am

I will not be baited into arguing with you Venom.

You can justify it however you want - bogus claims of CoD pressuring newbie gangs? pah. we've been in 3 wars total since game inception.

The bottom line is this - you got out of fed jail - which you blame ME for. Even tho it has been stated over and over it was a STAFF decision.

And then you declare - what your first war ever on me? Wrap it up in a pretty bow and call it what you will but it is retaliation for what you feel was unfair fedding. Attack a game mod for doing her job. So i fedded you again. I wont fight in your war. It is not your place to enforce justice on the game - it is that attitude which is why i was asked to fed you in the first place. Your pissing match with purple just happened to take place before i could do it, and so you both ended up with a break.

Of course i will not ban anyone who declares war on CoD. Do not create a straw-man for your temper tantrum. When you kick almost your entire gang membership out - it is not a 'game war' where you are just playing the game" -- it is a personal vendetta.
Laureli
Laureli

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:47 am

i haven't kicked my entire gang. just the people under level 100. this is what it comes down to. i kicked my players so they wouldn't be attacked during the war by smokalot and CoD... i don't blame you for the decision, i blame that the decision itself was unfair. you think this was my first war ever? first war after the reset, because my gang was just a group that i protected.

if it were personal then it would be a one man gang just like smokalot has... i come back calm and go to war and all i get is a 24 hour ban and smokalot cursing at me lmao. fair much?
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by liltrekkie Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:10 pm

I don't wanna get in the middle of things BUT i have to ask this.

What does this topic prove? if it proves someting what is the point of it?

liltrekkie

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:35 pm

this topic was for laureli who banned me for the wrong reasons. just providing more time for kas and smokalot to grow past me
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by liltrekkie Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:47 pm

my oppion is that you people are so full of ****, Laureli may have banned you for a day or two, but did you ever look back and say, I'm sorry for what i said. Did you? not that i could see, Venom you onlined Purple many times and he sweared at you for doing so. You both deserved "THAT" ban. Laureli did not abuse her powers, that was a "staff" agreement. I know it may have been your in your eyes but your one person in the game out of 100+ people, Laureli wasn't about to sit back and let the fun get sucked out because 2 damn people are acting childish.

Purple and you deserved the temp ban for doing what you two did. I suggest you MAN up and move on.

liltrekkie

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:18 pm

you must have missed the details... i retaliated on purple for sending me 800 mails saying "cunt" by online hitting him only like 9 times. for that i received a 4 day ban and purple only received 2!!!

now i come back all calm and i am trying to play the game just like anyone else. so i war SoA and CoD and i get banned AGAIN because somehow i am warring them because it is "retaliation"

this is bs and a clear abuse of power. you cannot ban someone just because they warred your gang and you don't want to be in the hospital every hour. simply not fair

so now i have missed 5 days of play time. your just trying to help the rest pass me

wow another 5 days. wtf
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:29 pm

you cant really accuse laurelli of abuse now the owner has upped the ban
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:32 pm

maybe people have influenced him... maybe he doesn't know all the facts. or maybe i am screwed and might as well leave the game.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:36 pm

thats a decision that only you can make, i think if you just accepted that others dont think the way you do you will be ok
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:39 pm

lmao. obviously people don't think the way i do..
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:48 pm

i thought i would try to squash our little problem but you obviously only see things in black and white, by not thinking the way you do i meant not everyone cares that your number 1 and not everyone wants to knock you off the top spot, if you were more grounded and less of a show off im sure alot of people would not have a peoblem with you, no one wants to stop you playing but at the sametime they want to play too without having venom shoved down their throats at every opportunity.

thats how i feel and thats my advice take it or leave it
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by liltrekkie Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Purple a little advice, you need to stfu or you might get banned again.

Venom, I think that reefer thinks that you take this game to seriously and you need to lay off, you dont have to be number one. It's just a game. As i said with Purple, just stfu and maybe you would not get banned.

That's my "2 cents" thanks for watching and have a nice day

liltrekkie

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:11 pm

why should i stfu i am trying to give advice the same as you are wading in to say exactly what i just said and telling me to shut up helps no one, and as for me getting banned i apologies for trying to diffuse a situation please dont ban me for being considerate!!!!!!!
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:12 pm

liltrekkie wrote:Purple a little advice, you need to stfu or you might get banned again.

Venom, I think that reefer thinks that you take this game to seriously and you need to lay off, you dont have to be number one. It's just a game. As i said with Purple, just stfu and maybe you would not get banned.

That's my "2 cents" thanks for watching and have a nice day

i am not number 1 as you can see. smokalot is. i am being treated as though i hacked the game or something
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by liltrekkie Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:13 pm

Purple it was just advice because Venom always comes back and says something stupid. I'm just afraid that you and venom are gonna go off on each other again............. Twisted Evil

liltrekkie

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:20 pm

shut the **** up is not advice where i come from but the start of an arguement
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by LSK Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Okay, venom. We are not banning you for no reason. There have been several people who are complaining about your... antics... I don't like to ban you, I don't like to ban anyone, however what must be done, must get done. The ban was NOT for kas and smokalot to catch up to you. Despite what your little mind thinks. The game is not centered around venom. This is not venomfightff.com this is firefightff.com.

lilrekkie, do not tell someone to shut the F.U.C.K. up as advice, that is just insulting and annoying. If he didn't hit you online for that I am quite suprised.

Guys, just breathe, it is a game. seriously.

LSK

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:40 pm

who cares about complains. i complained that purple sent me 800 mails saying "c.u.n.t" and i get a ban with a calm down message. now i come back and i try to play and i get the same exact bs.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by LSK Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Venom, like she said... When you call a war on the gang that has the GM whom banned you by consensus, not on her own... That looks slightly venditious... I would bet that if you just let the you and purple incident go. And dropped it, jst move on. I bet you will be allowed to play. No Vendetas = You can play.

LSK

Back to top Go down

Post by (3MI)Mena Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Gms are just players with powers why cant he war with a players gang?o.o sounds silly to me its part of the game u guys all made up do we have to all hold hands and give flowers to each other in order to play a mafia style game if so im out...
(3MI)Mena
(3MI)Mena

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:47 pm

"looks suspicious" does not mean i have to get banned. and reefer has extended my jail sentence. i don't want to be public enemy #1(even though it is the same 5 people) and usually if the admin bans you, that is a signal to gtfo. so let me get this straight...

i am not allowed to war any gang that has a game mod in it...
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by liltrekkie Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:42 pm

lol i guess that would be the case venom.

liltrekkie

Back to top Go down

Post by 786kas Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:48 pm

This is great, I didnt even say anything to get you banned I got on and got told you were refedded so if you think I did anything I was offline for most of the time and stfu noob Laureli would not put you in Fed over CoD so dont chat ****, I have nothing more to say.

786kas

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:56 pm

786kas wrote:This is great, I didnt even say anything to get you banned I got on and got told you were refedded so if you think I did anything I was offline for most of the time and stfu noob Laureli would not put you in Fed over CoD so dont chat ****, I have nothing more to say.

oh but she has...

Reefer [1]
Sent at: October 11, 2009, 8:13:51 pm
Delete
Report I just told you why you were banned. You're too aggressive and it ruins the game for a lot of people.

What Purple did was immature, but you don't go breaking rules to get revenge.

When you come back, stop making everything so personal. You weren't banned for warring a GM's gang. Think about it for a minute, you come back after being jailed, you were told to cool off.

That was a warning sentence, you came back and immediately started a war with what just so happened to be the GM who jailed you.

I'm not talking about this anymore so you're just going to have to deal with the sentence. I hope if you come back in 5 days you will have cooled down and take it easy. Thanks and goodbye.
~~~
laureli can explain the rest. i am done. i had hope for this game, unfortunately my dose of hope has run out

oh and kas... i never said you did anything. it is purely a dispute between me and purple

Last edited by Venom on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum