FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is bullshit guys

+2
(3MI)Napalm
liltrekkie
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

this is bullshit guys - Page 2 Empty Re: this is bullshit guys

Post by liltrekkie Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:59 pm

THEY ARE FORGED I SAY FORGED! sorry im a bit hyper right now

liltrekkie

Back to top Go down

Post by 786kas Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:06 pm

Trekkie I wrote those messages but if Venom cant handle a few home truths its not my fault haha, Im an ass? Im not here to be nice, your talking about rights thats bullshit you act as though you run the game.

786kas

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:14 pm

if i acted like i ran the game then you wouldn't get out of the hospital
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by 786kas Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:16 pm

Shut up you cry to to Reefer, what are you? His bitch?

786kas

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:18 pm

k so if i camp you, you will cry to reefer? hypocrite to the max. first off people who cry over the Internet are messed up in the head and i don't have to go to reefer. the only reason i do so is because i am not allowed to "overattack" you noobs so i let him or the other staff take care of what is needed.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by 786kas Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:21 pm

No I wouldnt, yes you do cry but im not turning it back onto you... You do go to Reefer.

786kas

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Venom, you can spy on me or do whatever you like these days. You DON'T know my acct and that's the way it stays. Even so, I only log in to do dailies to send them to your comp anyway. Very Happy I never once denied power leveling, but you try to say I got all these levels from it, and honestly, I got about twenty. There was never a rule stating I wasn't allowed to do it, and once reefer announced he didn't want it done, I did quit doing it. You seem to want this to be YOUR game, and so you take matters into your hands. You are so worried someone is going to pass you up, and it WILL happen, then, you will know how it feels. You got fired because you were obviously NOT staff material, you are too headstrong and will do anything to be the 'top' player. And by the looks of things, you've made many friends with your game play, congrats on that there! Really!

striker

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:24 pm

And you don't go to reefer, venom? That's bs, you cried your little eyes out cuz you knew Spartan and I were going to outlevel you, and you knew you would never be able to keep up with us if we worked together.

striker

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:28 pm

i know you have an account but it really doesn't matter since you do not play. bs you got like 35 levels from powerleveling. powerleveling was not against the rules and you were stronger than me at that time. i warned you to stop just because it will ruin the game. you didn't care and once i got stronger you couldn't help but whine to reefer about the online hits. you are just so immature... coming from a 16 year old to a 31. that is pretty sad. i was staff material, in fact i was chosen to be staff in 2 games not too long ago. one i denied and the other one i quit just because the admin was giving out millions for free and the game wouldn't last.

this is a mobster game. i don't have to go to the admin after every hate mail i receive. i should be able to camp but i cannot. again it is your fault, whiners

edit: again i could care less if you powerleveled. i was happy camping you for that. hey great excuse for free exp? you were ruining the game. i don't like games which have 2 level 600s and the rest are 300 or lower. just doesn't work. NO I DID NOT GO TO REEFER ABOUT THE POWERLEVELING. he personally mailed me to stop hitting you online and removed me from staff. then i explained to him that you two were powerleveling and i wanted to stop that.

Last edited by Venom on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by 786kas Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:28 pm

Yeah what do you expect from spoiled kids like him? Game friends are better than RL friends so yeah congrats Venom, I am so pleased for you flower.

786kas

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:31 pm

LMFAO...you like to sit there and call everyone immature, but really, it means nothing coming from you! I mean, look in the mirror, can you take yourself seriously? Does it feel like people on here have gotten to know you a little better? And now you are being treated by everyone on here as you do in RL? Wonder why? Change how you treat people and you may not have all the haters. You can call us whiners all you want, but we know you really mean haters.

You warned me to stop? And keep believing your own lies, it was nowhere near 35. Your warning came by way of cussing at me and ordering me. No, I don't take well to someone trying to bully me. You're a little punk.

Last edited by striker on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

striker

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:31 pm

my rl friends tell me to quit these stupid games. i know i should but maybe i should have forced my best friend to play one last time. then you guys would have whined more. power of the non-donator. you just fail.

you know how i am treated irl? my GF loves me, my friends have no problem hanging out. they want me to quit playing games ot hang out more. my coach likes me because i saved the team a swimming meet win once. the dancer instructors know me well... no one treats me as garbage. i am well-rounded. athletic, smart and great at fps and browser games. what can i tell you, doesn't take a genius Razz

edit: not to mention i am always my math teacher's pet. why? because i know everything. peers ask me questions all the time

Last edited by Venom on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by 786kas Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Imaginary friends arent RL friends, well maybe in your world they are...

786kas

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:35 pm

i haven't cursed once at anyone in this game. hence i play it smart. you piss me off i will be more than happy to put you in the hospital. especially if your a high level. free exp for me Smile
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:39 pm

Oh, bs. You sent me a message calling me 'a fucking loser' and also messaged spartan calling me a bitch, several times. You are so full of shit.

striker

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:39 pm

'

Last edited by striker on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

striker

Back to top Go down

Post by 786kas Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:40 pm

It shows you have no balls not smart... Meh who gives a fuck what you think or say, you lie through your teeth, you swore at Striker...

786kas

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:46 pm

now you unlock it? wow
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureli Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:47 pm

all this fighting is not doing the game one bit of good. please stop. i know i cant make you but take it offline. take it to msn. take it to mail take it to an alley. just try and maintain some level of decorum please. i am tired of deleting posts from threads. this topic is locked.
Laureli
Laureli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2