FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys want to see happen here in the forums?

5 posters

Go down

What do you guys want to see happen here in the forums? Empty What do you guys want to see happen here in the forums?

Post by Zika Justice Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Since I didn't get to play with the mods earlier cause I was ticked off that the forum utensils were only for backing up the forums and fixing bugs.
I can still check to see if I can download mods but what I'd like to know is what you guys want to see in the forums, some examples are:

*Points and reputation system (I would have to discuss how this could benefit you guys with Reefer, any other of the staff that have any ideas can mention that in the staff forum)

*Chatbox (This might be an issue for people who play FF on their phones? :S)

*Character sheets (This is more for roleplay forums but... Yeah... It could be fun, I suppose)

Is there ANYTHING that you kids want to see like this here in the Firefight forums?
Zika Justice
Zika Justice
Admin

https://firefightff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What do you guys want to see happen here in the forums? Empty Re: What do you guys want to see happen here in the forums?

Post by Zika Justice Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:59 pm

YES!
I HAVE FINALLY FOUND OUT HOW TO ACTIVATE QUICK CHAT! MY GOSH I'M SO SKILLED! >Very Happy

Also, Another mod I could add is forums pets! Something fun for you guys to do! Very Happy

Edit:
Added a control panel for normal players so stuff would be easier for you guys and you can manage things easier.
I also jazzed up the forums a little bit so people can recognize the announcements and stickies from the normal posts and now I'm exhausted so I'm gonna head off to bed while you guys discuss things.

-Zika<3
Zika Justice
Zika Justice
Admin

Back to top Go down

What do you guys want to see happen here in the forums? Empty Re: What do you guys want to see happen here in the forums?

Post by Nikk Moore Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Some one was a busy gal.
Nikk Moore
Nikk Moore

Back to top Go down

Post by smokalot Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:12 am

Hey i could use a new user group for my new gang that would help alot,and your doing a great job in the forums keep it up!!
smokalot
smokalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Zika Justice Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:47 am

I would like to say that I'll add these forums but I'm working something out with Reefer since making more and more gang forums manually is a MAJOR chore.
Zika Justice
Zika Justice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smokey Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:10 pm

all gangs have their own seperate chat box and forums the leaders can organize the forums as they please for example make seperate sections like the normal forums but they do it how and whenever they wont uhh to get in thos forums the leader must accept you
smokey
smokey

http://Firefightff.com

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:22 pm

this is an external forum and the power of the admins of this particular section of forumotion is limited to their control panel
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Zika Justice Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:42 am

smokey wrote:all gangs have their own seperate chat box and forums the leaders can organize the forums as they please for example make seperate sections like the normal forums but they do it how and whenever they wont uhh to get in thos forums the leader must accept you

That's what I've been trying to do but the problem is, I would have to make a new group for every gang and assign a certain player to be leader of that group so that they could accept other players into the group. Which is a bad idea cause everyone seems to LOVE gang hopping...
I would also have to create the forum FOR the gang and set the permissions for the gang leader to be able to do more stuff than a regular gang member would be able to, I would also have to set the permissions so that no one else but that other gang can see their gang forum.

Now think how much work it would be for me to make a hundred forum groups and a hundred gang forums...
Zika Justice
Zika Justice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum