FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comatose? what do you guys think

+4
smokalot
kaneknot
Laureli
venom
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Comatose? what do you guys think Empty Comatose? what do you guys think

Post by venom Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:50 pm

the game is literally stationary atm. No energy from the players, the forums are not used as often anymore. I remember in the good old days, i would log in and find 6 new messages with 20 new events. now it is more like 0 events and 2 messages. Write your opinions regarding this topic.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Comatose? what do you guys think Empty Re: Comatose? what do you guys think

Post by Laureli Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:24 pm

While there may be less posts in this forum - there is also less spam posting. more stuff is relevant and on topic, which is a good thing. But agreed it would be nice to see a few more using it. my guess - too lazy to log into a second place. same trouble that the chat room gets.

You dont have 20 events any more cuz you're in a PI and like 2nd or 3rd in overall stats... who is fool enough to attack you unless they are trying to suicide?

Venom wrote:the game is literally stationary atm. No energy from the players, the forums are not used as often anymore. I remember in the good old days, i would log in and find 6 new messages with 20 new events. now it is more like 0 events and 2 messages. Write your opinions regarding this topic.
Laureli
Laureli

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:34 pm

i was 2nd or 3rd back i nthe days. but the events were mostly from people sending points. now i get almost nothing unless jeff attacks me( but he can't atm because i am in utah Razz)

the game is dull atm Sad
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureli Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:57 pm

sorry you feel that way. personally, i am experiencing a completely different game. jockeying for position in the HoF - it can change hourly. by 3-7 places. I think the 'leaders' have distanced themselves... and now the rest of us are very busy trying to find our places.

it's lonely at the top tongue -- but there are new gangs, new players, and everyone is trying to settle in - it's been what - a week? wont be long before the wars start to break out and maybe there will be the 'action' you are looking for. but you need to give it a lil time.

Venom wrote:i was 2nd or 3rd back in the days. but the events were mostly from people sending points. now i get almost nothing unless jeff attacks me( but he can't atm because i am in utah Razz)

the game is dull atm Sad
Laureli
Laureli

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:59 pm

but most of the high levels are friendly lol. it's not like there is a competition between spawn and spoon again. meh eventually more people will join, i just miss how it used to be before.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureli Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:08 pm

there were a few things about the "before" that i dont miss at all. there have already been some improvements in the game like the surrender accept is now fixed, mass messages now show up in the inbox. we've got 2 new staff on the way.

as people hear thru word of mouth that the changes being promised are really starting to happen... they will come back. and if they dont, then consider it 'spring cleaning'

your point requests? i think people want to hold onto them for now - i know i do. there are a lot of seasoned players in this game, and we all learned from the first time through, (at least i hope so) - and are trying a different tactic/approach to the game and training. i think in the long run, it will prove to be a good thing.
Laureli
Laureli

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:12 pm

that is my point exactly. a lot of people have played the game and have started to try to be at the top of their game. this kind of evens out everyone, because if there are no point sellers, then the donators are at the top. gulp i live on point sellers lol. i miss the old days best there was a lot of competition and if somebody doesn't have points then the next person online will. hopefully this feeling comes back.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by kaneknot Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:56 pm

THE FORUMS ARE HORRIBLE!!

i dont complain because it said not to but they are not easy to read i cant see replys they are the worst i've ever seen sorry
kaneknot
kaneknot

Back to top Go down

Post by smokalot Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:59 pm

i hate the forums now that ive used them a few times and yes the game itself has been raped and will never be the same who even cares anymore?
smokalot
smokalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureli Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:06 pm

have you suggest Zika change the color a bit? maybe a gray instead of black if it's too hard to read?

it was said this is a temporary solution. if it is a choice btwn here, and the possibility of continual game hacks. i will pick a slower moving forum to the possibility of hacks. i've had it happen far too many times to want to go thru it again tyvm. Mad

kaneknot wrote:THE FORUMS ARE HORRIBLE!!

i dont complain because it said not to but they are not easy to read i cant see replys they are the worst i've ever seen sorry

Last edited by Laureli on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laureli
Laureli

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:06 pm

i wouldn't say the forums are horrible. but it is a downgrade from the previous forums. This is a standard forum. And tbh i care about the game, i mean you wouldn't be playing the game if you didn't care. Also this has to be the best developed browser game i have played, and trust me i have played many.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by kaneknot Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:13 pm

all i see is a grey space maybe i dont know how to read them but games like this thrive on the forums and this game doesn't really have one

i love the game but hate the forums
kaneknot
kaneknot

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:16 pm

wait how do you not see the text?

*you probably won't answer me because you don't see the text lol

Last edited by Venom on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by kaneknot Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:17 pm

no none at all

unless i reply then i see the last 4-5
kaneknot
kaneknot

Back to top Go down

Post by enazatol Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:20 pm

lets call him dirty names and well see if he can read it lol Razz

enazatol

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:20 pm

kaneknot wrote:no none at all

unless i reply then i see the last 4-5

lol wtf? something is wrong with your settings?

edit: i have looked into the profile settings and cannot find anything that can enable/disable the text
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by kaneknot Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:27 pm

dont know what do i change
kaneknot
kaneknot

Back to top Go down

Post by gameownage Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:59 pm

well, i like it this way. its like, people are sky rocketing past meh, but its manageable so i have time to get a foot hold and get back into the game, seeing as how i had nothing to start with. not that im whining, im pretty sure jeff dident start with anything either, and look at him

Laughing
gameownage
gameownage

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:17 pm

i didn't donate either -.- and evil gave him like 200mil when he quit
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by gameownage Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:16 am

but venom, dident you get points from the comps at the reset?
gameownage
gameownage

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 pm

only 3k points....
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by HOBBIT Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:08 am

Venom your just a point whore yr complaining over something YOU wanted the reset you did it the first time rnd and NOW your doing it again you are also staff so STFU and be staff stop your whinning whinging ways or GTFO im personally peeved at the point i made myself clear to reefer About a staff position yet YET again was ignored and thats cool thats HIS loss not mine personally I stick around to see if the promises said are KEPT affraid Mystic weapons why not something to ACTUALLY do in game hell yeah get an autobot runner for the cars and that becomes USEFULL rather than useless !!!
and give us a reason to spend cash rather than hoarding it Smile

HOBBIT

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:13 am

how do you see whining in my posts.who doesn't want more points, especially since i do not donate to the game, how else am i supposed to get them other than buying. Second of all that is not what this thread is about.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by HOBBIT Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:22 am

Venom wrote:the game is literally stationary atm. No energy from the players, the forums are not used as often anymore. I remember in the good old days, i would log in and find 6 new messages with 20 new events. now it is more like 0 events and 2 messages. Write your opinions regarding this topic.

Ok then lets stay ontopic the games only been reset 1 week allready you boinged yr way to the top buying everyones points TO make yrself richer personally i think you are being ULTRA greedy and you arnt even thinking of the game in general its always been ME ME ME !!! with you venom and you are prooving it here again HOW did you get a staff position lord knows what are you doing to make the situation better NOTHING so think of others b4 thinking of yourself ehh !!!!!! and above all reefer KEEP the outside forums
1) there easier to maintain and clean !!!
2) THEY are not linked apart from a hotlink to the games database and thats crucial to game security Smile

HOBBIT

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:25 am

what does me buying points have anything to do with this topic once again... and while your on the question i would like to say that some people message me to sell points, others i have to message. If they don't sell then fine, if they do then that is good for me and them alike. In turn i am only helping money flow around all the players
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next