FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assistant Applications

+24
786kas
mukul2z3@gmail.com
Praetorian
LSK
sammy
umer
yoann-uk@hotmail.com
bibzy69
Nikk Moore
Zika Justice
Laureli
Jeffery
LegendKiller
criminal
Havoc
Conquered Territories
millionman92
Waroti
kaneknot
gameownage
venom
CoD Purple
Christina
- Reefer -
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Assistant Applications Empty Assistant Applications

Post by - Reefer - Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Hello everyone, Fire Fight is back and getting back to it's old level of Activity. Because of this, more assistance will be needed. This means a new Staff member, maybe even two! If you are someone who loves playing the game, plays the game A LOT and is willing to accept much more responsibility in the game then this is for you.

I'm accepting applications for a new Assistant, you must give me some basic information such as your real life Age, (About) how many hours you play per day, and what you think you would do that would help the game. We need some Staff that are willing to spend some times giving the players some competitions, raffles etc.

So please, post your application here. And make it longer than just a few words, I'm only accepting the best. Thanks. Cool
- Reefer -
- Reefer -
Admin

Back to top Go down

Assistant Applications Empty Re: Assistant Applications

Post by Christina Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Well, Let's see.

Name: Christina
I play about 12-16 hours a day, No lie, Today I've played about 19...
Wow I really don't have a life do I..
Anyway, I don't really know what I could do to help the game,
Other than offer suggestions, Help people with problems ( If possible ),
Try and come up with some cool ideas for the game...
Sure I don't mind trying to come up with Competitions and stuff,
I make banners sometimes with some stuff,
I have examples on my laptop which is being fixed,
So atm I'm using my back up laptop. >.>
Let's see, I like to help people if they have problems,
I have a grudge against cheaters/scammers,
So I also want to be able to help, Eliminate them.

I don't really know what to say really, I'm more of a you ask I answer person. >.>
Oh Oh, I'm also UK time zone, I heard some people saying it would be nice to have someone online with that time zone who's staff n such. =]

Well, I think that's all, If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Christina.

Last edited by Christina on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Change the amount of hours I've been online today)
Christina
Christina

http://www.firefightff.com/viewuser.php?u=95

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:23 pm

name: Martin
Hours Online: varies between 6 and 12
You know me from DB i think i was a good assistant im competent in the day to day running of the game, im versed in the rules and im active on the forums, i can run competitions and raffles and still make time to help new players no matter what the problem.

I work to the UK timezone so can be active when other of members of staff are sleeping.

thanks for taking the time to read this and good luck with your decision.
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:51 pm

Name: Ilya (I am Russian. it has nothing to do with ily lol)

Well where should I begin. I am a very competitive and experienced gamer, whether it be fps or browser games. I have been a forum mod in a game before, an assistant, and an admin. I have used the admin panel before so i know what it is like. Competitions will be held every other day, and i have already done several competitions in which i gave away points. I have the characteristics of a benevolent person. For example, on my departure from FF 3 months ago, i gave away(If converted to donation money) a little over $750 worth of stuff to random players that deserved it. I hate scammers, and that is why i suggested making a trade box.(Reefer you should look into it). I am a trustworthy person who helps anyone when asked (You mail me and i will answer you, since i know this game from head to toe). I spend a lot of time on the forums as you all may know. I live in New York, United States and play about 1-10 hours a day.

I hope to join the team of staff that are dedicated to helping the members of FF. Thank You for your time Smile
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by gameownage Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:05 pm

name : Adam

well, i guess i could start with, i love fire fight. its the best browser based game ive ever played. i really only want whats absolutely best for the site in order to make it better. i play anywhere from 10-15 hours a day (which may change a bit when school starts). i have only donated a bit to this game ( a 90 day PP pack) but i would have donated alot more if i could have. i have had some experience actually running a mafia browser based game with my friends a year or so ago and it actually did pretty good, but was taken down by one of my friends a short time after it started (we still really dont know why he did it) i would also be willing to help start and even run a few raffles and contests that are thought of along the way of the game progressing

i would like to be accepted because i think i could help the game become a better place for all players to experience the game in harmony, pro's and recreation players alike

thank you Very Happy
gameownage
gameownage

Back to top Go down

Post by kaneknot Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:24 pm

I'm 16

I spend 1-5 hours currently but if i became staff i would be on 5-10 hours

Why i would be a great staff member:

1. I am respectful if im respected

2. I am helpful to anyone needs help

3. I hate hackers, scammers, beggars

4. I like doing competitions and raffles

i am a loyal player, i cant donate or i would because i appreciate the time put into the game it is a great source of entertainment

there is a great community here at fire fight and it needs to stay like that and if i become staff i would try and preserve it
kaneknot
kaneknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Waroti Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:47 pm

My name is Matthew and I am 17 years old. I am extremely active in chat and I play sometimes up to 10 hours a day or even longer. I can help the game by finding and banning multis. I will also run a lot of competitions, and I am very helpful, whenever a new player messages me I always help them.

Waroti

Back to top Go down

Post by millionman92 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Name:Tyler
Im online at least 7 hours a day usually more unless im very busy
I am one of the best competition holders
I have loved this game since the begining i was top 500 in the begining
I will always love this game
I am always banning hackers and scammers on other games i was staff on
This game will always be my favorite i would never do anything to hurt it
I would be THE BEST assistant you ever had
I will always help new people to the game
I know everything about the game

Reefer Rules!!!!!!!!!! Just saying

millionman92

Back to top Go down

Post by Conquered Territories Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:29 am

I'm just going to try for the hell of it.

Name: Not important

Lets see...I'm want to be become an assistant because I'm right and a helpful person. Hm, lets see what else...Ah, screw it. I made a fucking new and Improved TOS! I know what to do and how to handle the job. I have help people countless times and I influence people by cooperation, not intimidation. Seriously there not much to say about this, but I think it's best to let the current staff refer people that would be best for the job and set up a poll. Anyone disagrees?
Conquered Territories
Conquered Territories

http://www.firefightff.com/viewuser.php?u=229

Back to top Go down

Assistant Applications Empty Application

Post by Havoc Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:36 am

My name is Mitchell and I'm 14.

I think I should be assistant because I was one of the first to register and I'll definitly be one of the last to go, I stuck through FF with no breaks and have only been inactive recently because I lost internet, but I am getting it back soon and will be as active as I can. I'm online at least 4 hours a day, and that's thinking with school coming up... But when I'm not working it's about 6 hours give or take... on weekends probabally the whole day.

I also think I would be good for the job because in making decisions I try to be fair and un-biased, and I can help the game because I'm always trying to do my job and if I can I will help people to the best of my abilities.
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post by criminal Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:52 am

My real name is Parth
I play this game like for around 10 hours on week days and something like 15hours on Weekends
I am 22 years old working for the company called United Nations i work in the branch of Uganda Entebbe.
I really like playing games like these i always prefer something new to happen in the game i love games like these a lot and for that i want to become one of the assistants to get the game to another level.
Here in Kampla we do not have pay pals that is why i can never donate or else i would have donated i work as an assistant in one game which is similar to this one

criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:38 am

a poll would be good but there will probably be corruption
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendKiller Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:18 am

Real name= Badar
Age=12 yrs
I know i am very young to be staff but i am very talented so dont look at the age,look at the application
Hours spending in FF:Well I am very very active and i am online most of the time like sometimes 8 hours,and when i am going out i spend 2hours on the game but people wont be depressed.I will be online helping them

I have spent a lot of time online
and know the ins and outs of this
and other games of similar content,
I have lots of sparetime to think
of new and inventive competitions
and dont mind kicking a few dollars into prizes to get more interest.

I believe I am experienced enough
in game to hand out advice on
training techniques and help new players grow as active and fruitful members of the game, I will be helping all people and i will not be angry at them asking help from me.i will help them as i can.I will take the duty to make FF exciting,also when i get started as staff i will be making so much comps that people would like.I have many comps on my mind.Also I am very active in forums so I wont be missing anything.I dont care about getting paid.I just care about FF and its members

To finish i love the game and would really appreciate the opportunity to become part of the staff thanx.

LegendKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffery Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:46 am

Age-18
Hours online-Roughly 8-10 on weekdays, and 14-16 on weekends.

I live in the US. Western Coast, so I'm on from 7PM game time-4 AM game time on weekdays, 12 PM to 4AM on weekends. I think my level and HoF rank show how active I am, since I've done everything without spending RL money.

I've been staff on other games before, so I know how it works. And, I also have good grammar.Wink

Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureli Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:40 pm

I was also thinking it would be nice for the players to chime in on who they felt would best influence the game as staff - since we have most likely had some interaction with the players applying. But like Venom... I am afraid of potential corruption of a poll.

Venom wrote:a poll would be good but there will probably be corruption
Laureli
Laureli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zika Justice Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:49 am

Actually... I COULD activate a rating system... But why should the players decide? They could easily just vote for their friends and their FRIEND might not be the most suitable choice.
Besides, I think Reefer is perfectly capable of making his own decisions and not have to depend on us Smile
Zika Justice
Zika Justice
Admin

https://firefightff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikk Moore Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:55 am

Name:Craig
Bio: I've been on staff on other games including Mud's, I am Very active, I work hard, I spend my time trying to help others. I am usually the computer for atleast 10-15 hours. I have been playing text based games for almost 2 years. I spend most my time on fire fight going through the forums and reading.
Nikk Moore
Nikk Moore

Back to top Go down

Assistant Applications Empty Assistant Applications

Post by bibzy69 Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:25 am

Name:Adam
Reason why i should be Assistant Applications
Because i know the rules of the game very active 10hours a day sometimes more have had a lot of experience in being FM i was FM of mdx i can hold great comp's i have great idea how we can benefit the game i have a urge 2 preward cheater's/scammer's i don't shitlist ever or abuse people in game's and i like 2 help benefit people in the game so i know i did a good thing for some 1 and when time come's i need help i know they will be here and im funny so i wil make this game have lot's of giggles so that why i should be Assistant Applications because i treat this game like my job

bibzy69

Back to top Go down

Post by yoann-uk@hotmail.com Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:53 pm

Well i think that i am too young to be staff and dont have neough knowledge but one thing that should be done is that reefer makes a sort of learning meditor group so the pleaple who dont know how to do it learn becuase if you sodnt learn you wont be given a chance No
yoann-uk@hotmail.com
yoann-uk@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:59 pm

yoann-uk@hotmail.com wrote:Well i think that i am too young to be staff and dont have neough knowledge but one thing that should be done is that reefer makes a sort of learning meditor group so the pleaple who dont know how to do it learn becuase if you sodnt learn you wont be given a chance No

English please? i am going to assume you meant a group in which he teaches the staff what to do. If so, then i completely disagree with you, because it will be a waste of time. The staff have to take responsibility and learn themselves. There is nothing hard about remembering the rules and banning players for their appropriate wrongdoing.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureli Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:20 pm

Why should the players help decide?

Why not? We have the most interaction with the staff. We are the ones who have to rely on them to help if Reefer is unavailable. If you go to ANY job interview, you are asked for references - people who can vouch for your claims. Often times you will be interviewed by multiple people in the job - people who want to make sure you are the right fit and personality.

Just because someone posted they make "good competitions" how do we know? maybe asking the people in the gang where they made these competitions would be a better indicator? yes Reefer is perfectly capable of reading a paragraph. But does he KNOW every one of these people individually to know if their claims are correct? Just because someone says they're nice and are fair - what if there are 5 people out there who disagree cuz they have first hand knowledge of a game situation that he doesnt?
These people shouldn't be allowed to chime in with their opinions?

That all being said - I also agree that the opportunity for people to vote for their friends is too great, and that they might also not be the best people for the job. Hence my agreement with Venom about the idea being ripe for potential corruption.

Zika Styles wrote:Actually... I COULD activate a rating system... But why should the players decide? They could easily just vote for their friends and their FRIEND might not be the most suitable choice.
Besides, I think Reefer is perfectly capable of making his own decisions and not have to depend on us Smile
Laureli
Laureli

Back to top Go down

Post by - Reefer - Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Two new Assistants will be chosen tomorrow (Monday) around 6 PM. Thank you for all your Applications, it is not too late to write an Application.
- Reefer -
- Reefer -
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffery Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Does anyone even check if staff is doing any work?

Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:41 pm

they are, especially zika. lsk told me he is pretty much a forum moderator.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffery Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Gee, yesterday I was told I could be banned for having 3 different IPs. But, when checked, they were all from the same location. I then was apologized to and told was clean.

I just think staff should do their homework before accusing anyone. Just my two cents.

Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum