FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comatose? what do you guys think

+4
smokalot
kaneknot
Laureli
venom
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Comatose? what do you guys think - Page 2 Empty Re: Comatose? what do you guys think

Post by HOBBIT Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:32 am

LMF@O you only ever buy pts to suit yrself you offer a very low rate for them SO dont say you dont earn from them oh look a PI lol Smile
TRY being constructive FOR the game and stop posting CRAP thats not even relevant to anything game related yah NOT a lot of people use forums thats how it is in MOST games people tend to log on do what they need and go Why do you decide to BUG anyone who has points with pointless mails all the time DAILY if it isnt to make yrself RICHER !!!! anyhow as said b4 THINK of the game b4 you think of yourself you are STAFF act like it and NOT a spoilt BRAT lol !!!!!! Why dont you go and do some recruiting instead venom Then you can bug them everyday Plus it gets people in the game Smile

HOBBIT

Back to top Go down

Comatose? what do you guys think - Page 2 Empty Re: Comatose? what do you guys think

Post by venom Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:37 am

cough if i remember correctly bal3wolf did the same thing. and so that i am staff? i am a player just like anyone else. I don't message EVERYONE daily. If i see someone online that doesn't sell points then i don't mail them at all... Of course it is true i want to get a higher level and all, but you shouldn't be talking when you get points just by paying with your credit card while i have to keep buying/using to make the same profit as you do. Also if i recall gizmo did the same...

Edit: and i offer a low rate because we don't want inflation to increase. Instead we can use the extra money on our own stats. It doesn't affect the economy so it is a good way to maintain the balance. Of course in the future the price of points will increase

according to you... your the spoiled brat because you donate as much as you want.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by HOBBIT Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:46 am

Funny i tend to remember GIZMO helping more members than you ever did in cases of houses points weapons armours even SUPPORT now theres a WORD you are not acustomed to lol and bale well yah he was an original member and hes no longer with us as far as i know but thats ok its all in the essence of CHANGE !!!!! Take it as you will DONATIONS are a needed thing how about YOU suggest to reefer that he REMOVES DONATIONS then if thats how you feel about it Smile Youde find out youde get shut up faster than a rabbit trap hahahahahaha Smile the game needs $$$ to keep running the basic income for that is by donator items ...If you dont like it VENOM GTFO .... and at the mo you sure as hell are putting the @ss into assistant Smile cyclops

HOBBIT

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:53 am

when did i ever say donating is bad? you remember gizmo helping people? then you would remember him selling his donator weapons to his clan mates overpriced. hmmm lets see stealth ak for 2.5k-3k points each when gizmo could have made 65k a point... i help players verbally, what else do you want me to do. Give them my money?

your last sentence is well thought out, but carries too much jealousy... yes i said it

also you seem to have forgotten that yes i was the wealthiest person in the game before i quit; however, i donated all of that money, points, armor, weapons to players. and your still calling me a greedy spoiled brat? learn about the game and how it is played and don't say a thing unless you know what is happening.

case closed. back to the topic of this thread...
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by HOBBIT Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:03 am

Yawns jelouse of a 16 yr old NOOB yah right hahahahaha
and No he didnt sell the ak47 for 2.5k points ACTUALLY lol you know NOTHING at all about what gizmo did where as i know he helped all players to gain better stats understanding and even money so get yr story right if yr going to spout crap !!!!!!!!
FACT 1) he gave away over 5k points to gang members and gave out over 1 Bill in cash !!!!!
FACT 2) he supplied all new members with weapons armour and money for houses
FACT 3) he helped over 50 players attain decent possitions to make there gaming a FAR better experience EVEN when it was all going to ruin AND you had LOOONG GONE !!!!!!
FACT 4) he aided reefer in SO many ways its unreal EVEN when he wasnt around ..
FACT 5) He set up numerouse sites to get members to join That are still in place SHOULD he choose to use them...
So Why dont you take a leaf out of GIZMO's book b4 you wrap yrself out of yr own @ss

ANd above all you quitte because there was nothing for you to do hahahaha funny i know ALL there is about the game so far and what it takes You on the other hand are as always just peeved theres nothing for you to do AGAIN !!!!!!!

Last edited by HOBBIT on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

HOBBIT

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:08 am

HOBBIT wrote:Yawns jelouse of a 16 yr old NOOB yah right hahahahaha
and No he didnt sell the ak47 for 2.5k points ACTUALLY lol you know NOTHING at all about what gizmo did where as i know he helped all players to gain better stats understanding and even money so get yr story right if yr going to spout crap !!!!!!!!
FACT 1) he gave away over 5k points to gang members and gave out over 1 Bill in cash !!!!!
FACT 3) he helped over 50 players attain decent possitions to make there gaming a FAR better experience EVEN when it was all going to ruin
FACT 5) He set up numerouse sites to get members to join That are still in place SHOULD he choose to use them...
So Why dont you take a leaf out of GIZMO's book b4 you wrap yrself out of yr own @ss

he told me himself one day when a guy that i was buying points from bought his stealth ak. i probably helped more than 50 people attain normal positions since i had a lot of point sellers... i gave away 55k points, 1.1bil in cash and over 600mil in weapons/armor when i quit.... idk how he aided reefer.... about numerous sites idk but he didn't ever win a referral competition ( i have made a FF vid. sorry ff is not my life so i don't go around the whole day trying to recruit people)... the money he supplied for players houses were paid back to him with interest. Anything else you want to add?

edit: there was a lot for me to do then. i had dance competitions, and school related things to do outside of FF. In ff i was planning on running all my points to buy the lpi and train with the other 2bil i would of had. But i could not because i bought 10k-20k points DAILY!!! so i quit because i didn't have the time for all of it.

you know as much about the game as i new when i first joined.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by HOBBIT Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:18 am

HOBBIT wrote:Yawns jelouse of a 16 yr old NOOB yah right hahahahaha
FACT 3) he helped over 50 players attain decent possitions to make there gaming a FAR better experience EVEN when it was all going to ruin AND you had LOOONG GONE !!!!!!

ANd above all you quitte because there was nothing for you to do hahahaha funny i know ALL there is about the game so far and what it takes You on the other hand are as always just peeved theres nothing for you to do AGAIN !!!!!!!

ANYTHING else to add yah TRY doing more for the game than yourself and learn to quotte the WHOLE lot just not the bits YOU choose to Smile And im more experienced in this game than you EVEN know lol Smile

HOBBIT

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:19 am

try to edit faster

Edit: i am here to play the game just like the rest of us. Your only "experienced" because you donate a lot
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyfox Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 pm

No offence guys, but shouldn't this sort of childish bickering be kept to PMs rather than forum posts?
joeyfox
joeyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:52 pm

Hobbit wanted to embarrass herself for the public Razz
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyfox Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Hmmm, if one person lowers themselves to that of another, doesn't that reflect badly on both parties my friend?
joeyfox
joeyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum