FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ THE ******* RULES, PEOPLE! :@

3 posters

Go down

READ THE ******* RULES, PEOPLE! :@ Empty READ THE ******* RULES, PEOPLE! :@

Post by Zika Justice Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:07 am

Lately, I've looked through a lot of these threads that are provocative to players and I've seen so many accusations about certain players cheating and certain staff members abusing their staff powers.

Regarding the staff, I admit that we (and ESPECIALLY me) may get a bit out of hand, I have my reasons but generally, I try not to blow up in your faces anymore Wink
But staff members such as myself, LSK and Laureli MAY make some mistakes here and there, we are doing our best to keep you all safe and happy. If we ban someone, we see it in the best interest for other people who play the game and troll the forums and I don't think ANY game on the planet has more dedicated staff than us.
Reefer has given us staff powers for a reason and we choose to USE those powers as we see fit, in our (Laureli, LSK and myself) case we WILL use our staff powers to CLOSE ANY THREAD that we see that could provoke unnecessary drama.
Jessie Justice wrote:
CoD Purple wrote:i just want one thread where it doesn't turn into a fight and people can express opinions without it turning into a personal arguement but that doesn't seem at all possible
Yes, that would be nice but it wont happen since everyone thinks that THEY'RE right and no one wants to look at things from any other point of view.
You can yell at us all you want and point the finger at us that we're abusing our powers but in reality, we're just doing our job and we are NOT prepared to have you tell us how to do our job and ban some people, we will ban people if we have a good reason and we'll do it on our OWN terms...
I generally don't mind blaming all you guys for starting your stupid childish drama scenes, you swear at each other, personal attacks, racial remarks, death threats... Grow up, you stupid abusive little children (I get to call you that but only because you are really acting like that and I'm trying to talk some sense into you people)

All in all...
Because you guys are so narrow-minded, I have made up my mind that I'm going to start filtering the forums.
I don't care if Reefer or anyone else disagrees. Swearing at each other causes drama and to keep that ******** contained, I'm going to do my job and eliminate the source of the problem.

Thanks
-Zika

P.S. READ THE RULES IF YOU DON'T WANNA GET FED-JAILED/FORUM BANNED/MAIL BANNED

Last edited by Jessie Justice on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Zika Justice
Zika Justice
Admin

https://firefightff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

READ THE ******* RULES, PEOPLE! :@ Empty Re: READ THE ******* RULES, PEOPLE! :@

Post by - Reefer - Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:32 pm

You're going to start filtering the forums but the title of your thread says "FUCKING" in caps. You're off to quite the start geek
- Reefer -
- Reefer -
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aj Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:36 am

man thats not good and i have read the rules now why did u put that there.. !

Aj

Back to top Go down

Post by Zika Justice Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:09 am

I kinda had that in mind but I thought that it'd be filtered after I set up the filter... Guess it didn't.
I still need to test it to see if the filter is actually working in the first place but I don't think it works on past posts, it only works on the threads that people post from now on.
Zika Justice
Zika Justice
Admin

https://firefightff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down