FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when are the cheats going to be dealt with?

+5
Goggles
786kas
Renegade
venom
CoD Purple
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

when are the cheats going to be dealt with? Empty when are the cheats going to be dealt with?

Post by CoD Purple Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:31 pm

its been made clear that the use of auto refreshers are against the rules yet its obvious so many are using them im not here to name and shame but there has to be something done about this its getting to the point where there is no use training when someone with a house half the size of yours can pass you in stats using an auto refresher when your working your arse off to gain stats legitimately
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

when are the cheats going to be dealt with? Empty Re: when are the cheats going to be dealt with?

Post by venom Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:38 pm

well evil sued a macro and all that reefer did was tell him to stop using them lol. i had clear evidence
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

when are the cheats going to be dealt with? Empty Re: when are the cheats going to be dealt with?

Post by CoD Purple Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:42 pm

you may want to look at your gang members venom
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:18 pm

waste of my time. i only look at my competition. if they cheat then gtfo
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Alas, if the Admins don't crack down soon, the legit players will either walk away(with their wallets in tow) or simply quit playing. I know from playing other games, if they don't get dealt with it just starts to snowball with others watching them get away with it then doing it themselves. Cheats ruin these games! Ban em all!!!
Renegade
Renegade

Back to top Go down

Post by 786kas Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:25 pm

Haha well you say you want all the cheats gone so why not look at EVERYONE then Venom instead of certain people...

786kas

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:15 pm

i can't look at everyone. i have a life and if i notice my competition passing me without being online/donating then something there is wrong
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Goggles Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:41 pm

This may be a dumb question, but how do auto-refreshers work?
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:53 pm

auto-refreshers refresh the page... macros are like bots, performing your command. no one uses refreshers. only macros
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Goggles Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Thanks I always wondered that.
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by - Reefer - Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:14 pm

If all goes as planned and I get back here full time in a week I will be looking hard for cheaters, they will be dealt with. And Venom, Evil Monkey lost a lot, the only reason he wasn't banned for life was because he helped me with some things.
- Reefer -
- Reefer -
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:18 pm

- Reefer - wrote:If all goes as planned and I get back here full time in a week I will be looking hard for cheaters, they will be dealt with. And Venom, Evil Monkey lost a lot, the only reason he wasn't banned for life was because he helped me with some things.

... and who helped you catch him... if it weren't for me he would have still been cheating to this point
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by (3MI)Napalm Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:36 pm

Venom wrote:
- Reefer - wrote:If all goes as planned and I get back here full time in a week I will be looking hard for cheaters, they will be dealt with. And Venom, Evil Monkey lost a lot, the only reason he wasn't banned for life was because he helped me with some things.

... and who helped you catch him... if it weren't for me he would have still been cheating to this point

Burn
(3MI)Napalm
(3MI)Napalm

Back to top Go down

when are the cheats going to be dealt with? Empty ...

Post by The Evil Monkey Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:09 pm

Actually i didnt cheat much after the reset i did all manually or you end up wasting points / items. And venom i wouldnt be cheatihng up to this point as i got pissed due to reset so i kinda lost interest in ff and all i see now is the same thing is going to happen ... Too much dam money in crimes thats the problem. Thought reefer was resetting to sort that out but turns out we are just having a fresh start but im not interested in playing anymore only to find there will probably be another reset later on. I know of a few others also that quit due to this.

The Evil Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Actually i didnt cheat much after the reset

WTF? And the Admins allowed this player to continue in the game because of a little ass kissing!!! Glad this is coming out in the open now before I spend any more RL cash on this game.

Moral I'm seeing so far since the reset is.... "If you cheat, Don't get caught! If you get caught ASS KISS the staff and you'll be allowed to continue playing!"

And this is FAIR to the legit players HOW?!?!?!

So much for cracking down on cheats, it's all a bunch of words that don't mean squat! Cheaters will continue to cheat, PERIOD! So much for this game. I saw it before the reset and now it's visible after it too. Whatever!
Renegade
Renegade

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:26 pm

i work hard for my stats and the house i have but it seems the only way to stay ahead in this game is to cheat. i put alot of RL cash into this game and it feels like i might aswell of wiped my arse with it all
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:37 pm

strategy is key. i have put in $0 into this game. made a person donate 28 dollars for me because i gave him $110 worth on another game of stuff. i am legit, non-donator and yet at top.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:45 pm

and you buy up all the points at twice the price everyone else can forcing them to donate in order to get hold of any game cash at all so dont talk strategy your half the reason so many have quit and cheats are the the other reason
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:55 pm

lmao i am not the only one paying 40k each. if kas/smoke wanted to they could pay 50k each and if i wanted to i could pay 65k each but NO
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:57 pm

so the three top players get to control the point market and everyone else can go get fucked??? if i remember right it was your idea to put a cap on point prices to stop this very thing happening
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:59 pm

i did but since camping is not allowed, i cannot enforce it. blame kas and striker and the other anonymous whiners
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:00 pm

blame anyone but you you mean?
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:01 pm

is that jealousy? sorry that i am 60+ levels ahead of everyone else. maybe you guys should step up your game without powerleveling
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:08 pm

why would i but jealous that i can't sit infront of a computer all day hitting f5, look for the button that says logout and use it sometime then when you have done that heres a piece of advice there is such a thing as an outside world and in it you will find women that can do wonderful things with their vaginas you clearly have nimble fingers you never know someone might look past your horribly disfigured square eyes and stifle her vomiting long enough to show you there is more to life than a game
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:12 pm

lmao you haven't noticed i am on a max of 5 hours a day? i am 100% positive i have more of a life than you had at 16. why are you talking about me being on the comp all day... first off i logged in an hour ago lol from being inactive for 14 hours and some people do play this game too much, yet you don't say shit towards them. and about no life hahahahahaha grown up loser. don't you have anything better to do than play games
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum