FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

player attacks

2 posters

Go down

player attacks Empty player attacks

Post by beast Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:40 pm

how about taking the limit of the online hits but adding some extras

im not sure what the deal with med packs are but make them available to be used if they aren't already

but i say make it so a person can be hit then a 15 minute delay till they can be hit again by anyone

this way people wont be assholes and give shit through mails and people can retaliate in a more game-like manor.

i play another game where its like this and makes it more fun and useful (although that game is 30minutes delay)

beast

Back to top Go down

player attacks Empty Re: player attacks

Post by venom Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:42 pm

actually i have suggested this to reefer by mail; however, i suggested a 20 minute delay as that is how long the hospital time is

October 5, 2009, 10:48:31 pm (LLF) Venom wrote: idk how hard that would be to code, since i have no experience with coding php but it should slow down the powerleveling if someone insists and would help the "no camping" issue
October 5, 2009, 10:46:59 pm (LLF) Venom wrote: maybe you can implement a 20 minute break in between attacks... such as if i attack player x, then i cannot attack player x for another 20 minutes?
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by beast Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:47 pm

thats good then as it shows i aint the only one lol

and i also agree it would stop power leveling and since there would be a use of meds it wouldnt make the game imposable for others either

beast

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:51 pm

i actually prefer for the healing to be done as it is right now... the medkits give you hp but do not reduce hospital time. they are too cheap to do that for this economy. the health center is pretty cheap as well but more costly than medkits. i know that i barely go to the hospital but i have to pay like 900k to get out everytime
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by beast Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:55 pm

900k is alot to pay if i was being put in hosp every 20minutes

beast

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:57 pm

then someone should of thought of their actions before doing them Razz

*for you it might be a lot considering your a low level; however, for the level 180+ it is pocket change. i personally make 150mil-300mil+ per day and kas probably makes a good 50mil per day. so 900k is really nothing for a high level
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down