FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

getting pissed off?

4 posters

Go down

getting pissed off? Empty getting pissed off?

Post by CoD Purple Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:10 am

I would just like to express an opinion on how i feel about this game at the moment, don't get me wrong i love playing but it seems now that the owner of this game is venom, you cant express how you feel about him and his tactics (including your obvious online hits), you cant log in to the game and use the forums at the same time anymore because as soon as switch tabs back to the game BANG you have been (not) onlined by venom, complain to him about this and he uses his pre prepared excuse that you were offline because although you have been in the games own forums you haven't actually done anything in game and this is now his opportunity to get a free hit in knowing its going to provoke a response, enough times and it is bound to annoy people so much that they start sending abusive messages to him and then what MAIL BANNED!!!!

You can't buy points from players because everyone knows i can sell them for more to one of the players over level 200, so people like myself are left with 2 options, stick with what you got and hope for the best or 2, donate RL cash for points or will pots and hope you can run them without getting hit online.

Training is pointless with so many players now using macro's or botting what is the point of my Private Island when i could downgrade my house and use a macro to get my stats faster than if i trained legitimately with higher will, and with it being so hard to prove someone is using a macro there is pretty much no way the cheaters will be found and dealt with.

I'd like to say that there is a solution to these problems but the combination of ego and napolean complexes suggest that the players owning this game will always own this game it all goes down to the golden rule he that has the gold makes the rules.
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

getting pissed off? Empty Re: getting pissed off?

Post by venom Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:32 am

i don't care whether or not your viewing the forum... if it says offline for your status, you are getting hit
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by LSK Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:36 pm

I can see why you are getting irritated with the game. At some times I honestly do not blame you. I think, and no offense to reefer, that this game needs to be completely re-coded to a different format. This game will never truly get off of its feet because a person can get up to level 100 in one day which just takes the fun out of the game for those who play at a semi-normal pace.

I can't shine any light upon the forums online offline problem, because if you are offline in the game, then well... There isn't much we can do about those being online hits. I am sorry. Then the offensive mails, I can understand why people are getting upset when every time they go back to the game, they are in the effing hospital. That blows, I am in the hospital EVERY time I log on. However they should still try to watch the abusive / threatening emails.

So in summary: I think the game needs to make a beta server in which a select few test and try out a new more legit economy and something needs to be done so we can go back to IN-game forums. Sad

LSK

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:07 pm

there have been times when you have posted in a topic directly before me or directly after within the space of 5 minutes and ive gone back to the game to find you have hit me cos im "offline" and you know full well that im in the forums and i am online your excuse is bullshit. you hit online and and im not the only one that says it, im against the non camping rule its a mafia game and it comes as part and parcel of playing that you will get camped and you will get onlined the problem i have is that you deny it so veremently that it suggests you know your breaking the rules and then your a dick about
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:19 pm

again... i don't care if your in the forums. these forums are external and if you don't refresh the game page then once you hit 15+ minutes last action... it is called an offline hit.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:23 pm

well i would call that taking advantage of a bug if the forums were internally linked to the game no one would have that inactivity as the post would count as activity on the server, im right your wrong you know it and thats why you wont STFU
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:28 pm

lol? your stupidity amazes me. what is so complicated about offline/online. no one cares about "IF". IF you were the best, things would be different. IF the forums were internal then things would be different. the amazing part of this is that your double my age. WOW
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:59 pm

I have asked you politely to please avoid conversing with me as i am frankly sick of hearing the same moronic statements from you, the originally topic was about multiple things that i have found annoying about the game and not just my grieveances with you in the hope that other players would read the posts and either respond with insight or or ignore and carry on regardless however yet again you have managed to turn this into a slanging match between you and i, if i could personally mail all players and ask their opinions on these issues i would but alas it seemed easier to post a topic in the forums.

I would be greatly honoured if in your infinite wisdom you could take it upon yourself to pipe up and just accept that these are my opinions and i accept that you obviously feel that you are right i think evryone has seen that you feel your right and i hope you feel you have proved your point if this is so PLEASE i abhor you to just shut up now and allow this topic to run its course without your 2 cents yet again.
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:15 pm

so you didn't want me to reply to you; yet you mentioned my name in a negative way. so you want to degraded without a response

i bet you guys will continue to call me a cheater. ignorant noobs
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by niche111 Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:11 pm

how did cheating get into this? im sure all i heard him say was you hit him when he was on forums? correct me if im wrong...

niche111

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:15 pm

they just make up anything to be on my bad side.

CoD Purple [119]
Sent at: October 4, 2009, 3:01:45 pm
Delete
Report its all fair and well saying you have a strategy but please share the secret of how you manage to run points 50 at a time because im sure a lot of people would like to use that particular legitimate strategy. as for the napoloeon complex i think you do have one every single thing anyone has an opinion about you have to have your 2 cents put in no matter what it is you can't help but try to run things its like you feel things have to be run past you

CoD Purple [119]
Sent at: October 4, 2009, 3:09:12 pm
Delete
Report i dont want anyone banned i just want cheating stopped to give everyone a fair chance at playing, you cannot run that many points and not at least multi tab and to be honest to take a video of you cheating would be a waste of my time cos clearly nothing will be done sir venom
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by LSK Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Guys, I know what venom is doing, he is NOT using macros, thus he is NOT cheating, and this thread is CLOSED.

LSK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum