FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when are the cheats going to be dealt with?

+5
Goggles
786kas
Renegade
venom
CoD Purple
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

when are the cheats going to be dealt with? - Page 2 Empty Re: when are the cheats going to be dealt with?

Post by CoD Purple Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:17 pm

by games you assume i play more than one and you know you have more of a life than me how? the people that play this game too much aren't dicks like yourself and as for positive how is putting people down and taking the piss positive, i think its about time you realised your a cock
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

when are the cheats going to be dealt with? - Page 2 Empty Re: when are the cheats going to be dealt with?

Post by venom Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:21 pm

your spamming this thread and bringing another thread's subject here. relate back to the application thread.

"...100% positive i have more of a life than you had at 16." seems you cannot read either. should have read books in school
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by (3MI)Napalm Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:54 pm

I've not spent RL cash either($3 at one point), and i work my ass off to train like hell! Hours and hours everyday. I'm not mostly in the top 5 in all areas of stats. So, point being, with a little hard work you can still keep up with the top. I've been here half the time as every other 'active' player and i'm right there with them. It just takes dedication. Cheating, may get you stats but it sure as hell does not get you respect.

I propose camping on all the cheaters. Call them out in the forums and let the honest players have at them. If they dont want to play by the rules, then let them try and whine about the camping rules.
(3MI)Napalm
(3MI)Napalm

Back to top Go down

Post by (3MI)Napalm Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:57 pm

*I'm now mostly in the top 5 in all areas of stats
(3MI)Napalm
(3MI)Napalm

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:59 pm

edit your post lol
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by (3MI)Napalm Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Shush woman!!

Twisted Evil
(3MI)Napalm
(3MI)Napalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:03 pm

I propose camping on all the cheaters.

Then the cheaters would be whining to the admins and this would cause the legit players to be banned. Kind of ass backwards the way things are being "solved" here lately!!
Renegade
Renegade

Back to top Go down

Post by (3MI)Napalm Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:19 pm

[quote="Renegade"]

Then the cheaters would be whining to the admins and this would cause the legit players to be banned. Kind of ass backwards the way things are being "solved" here lately!!

But could they really complain?? What would they say "I am being camped by Napalm because he caught me cheating. Can you ban him reefer?" LOL
(3MI)Napalm
(3MI)Napalm

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:43 pm

spam spam spam suck my cock venom spam
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:08 pm

pedophile much? your like what 35... and still immature
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:50 pm

But could they really complain?? What would they say "I am being camped by Napalm because he caught me cheating. Can you ban him reefer?" LOL

No they would say "I am being CAMPED by Napalm for no reason, can you enforce the Camping ban on him please?". Alas, they would be acting all innocent when you get banned. Cheats are sneaky, well most of them try to be, others could care less as long as they get their e-lives content. LOL
Renegade
Renegade

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureli Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:17 am

I can only speak as a brand new (less than a week old) Game Mod.... and a long time gamer and FF player. i cant say much about what happened pre-reset, or even before I was a mod - but i know i've been working my ass off the last week investigating multis, sending out inquiries, looking into the report player log, checking up that people have resolution, thanking players for reports, and investigating camping cries.

My personal philosophy on the camping aside, as a mod - i understand there are 2 sides to every coin, every story, and every perspective. one of my first questions when reports of excessive camping come in are - what did you do to provoke it? We're not going to immediately ban every person who is accused of camping. each case is investigated to try and figure out why it is happening and to try and come up with a solution for both parties. its not easy. and it's time consuming. some are obvious....

Player A:: "player imamugger mugged me online for 400k while i was doing mystery boxes...."
Player B:: "player i had moneyout camped me 5x in 2 days and maybe gained 2 levels off me, is that excessive?"
Laureli: were they all online? no? only 3? right after you mugged him? online? hmmm advice, try not to mug people stronger than you while they are online and actively doing something and you will avoid hospital stays.

is it a perfect science. no. will i miss some folks yes. would i be easily swayed from reporting or banning someone who was cheating because of ass kissing? no. have i reported some higher level players to reefer on suspected cheating charges? yes. have i rebuked all non-provable complaints of cheating until something substantial was brought to me? yes

this is all i've been doing since i became a mod. i take issue with being accused of letting ass kissers skate, or not doing anything to help ban the cheating.
Laureli
Laureli

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:29 am

The only response from a member of game staff i received was from laurelli with an intelligent and positive response about allegations, keep up the good work and lets hope more staff learn from your example
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:39 am

lmao? all the staff check what actually happened before they ban. if they did not then it would be corrupt
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:43 am

leave venom you have no valid point and are just trying to get the forum whore ribbon, and lmao? whats the question whether you are actually laughing your ass off?

my point wasn't that the staff are corrupt or that they don't check facts before they ban, my point was that laurelli is the only staff member that i have seen that gives a voice to the players of this game and responds to those players with knowledgable insight.
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:49 am

that's because the rest are inactive. i am laughing because your one-sided.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:54 am

i refuse to comment on anything else you ever have to say, you make moot points with no facts to back anything up and i personally think your a dick that believes that the lines of code in this game that tell you your life means something have weight in the real world.
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:59 am

dude if you don't know me then don't say anything. your jealous here, i don't want you to be jealous irl.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureli Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:39 pm

i'm sure they all do - but i can only answer for myself. and what i also try and do is follow up with every player who reports something to me.. asks me questions etc... so there is a sense of closure, and not the feeling their words are falling into a black hole somewhere and they have no idea if anything is being followed up on. I think THAT was purples point - i engaged him in discussion regarding his player report.

please dont make everything into a pissing match word dance and stay on topic.

Venom wrote:lmao? all the staff check what actually happened before they ban. if they did not then it would be corrupt
Laureli
Laureli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum