FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create-a-Competition... Competition Open until October 3rd.

+4
smokey
Xero
WickyTheEvil
LSK
8 posters

Go down

Create-a-Competition... Competition Open until October 3rd. Empty Create-a-Competition... Competition Open until October 3rd.

Post by LSK Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:57 am

Okay, I want to see new stuff brought to this game as far as competitions go. So far as I have seen there has been mainly 2 kinds of comps, which are rampages that typically fail due to not being able to get enough people online at the same time, and scavenger hunts... Which no one seems to want to participate in. So, I am putting it in your hands, what do you guys want to see for a competition? Give me your ideas and if they are good enough they will win you awards.

1st: 450 points
2nd: 300 points
3rd 250 points.

It isn't much, but it is something and it is free points for you telling me what you guys want to see in the future.

You guys have till day start on october 3rd. Go!!!

LSK

Back to top Go down

Create-a-Competition... Competition Open until October 3rd. Empty Re: Create-a-Competition... Competition Open until October 3rd.

Post by WickyTheEvil Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:50 am

How about try a "make-me-laugh" comp. it would run for quite a while so as to gain plenty of exposure and allowing any flaws or kinks to be ironed out. Multiple judges rate each "funny item" out of 10 and an average is calculated. Hopefully resulting in a clear winner Very Happy

P.S. if i win this little comp Razz send the points straight to Xero Razz

WickyTheEvil

Back to top Go down

Create-a-Competition... Competition Open until October 3rd. Empty Re: Create-a-Competition... Competition Open until October 3rd.

Post by Xero Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:36 pm

Thanks wicky Very Happy

You could just do a raffle... Kand and me did a few of those in our old gang.

Maybe a character bio contest? like the players write up a short paragraph or two and explain how their character got involved into the mafia.

Hell I'd compete in a contest if I saw it, I just can't make graphics or anything like you had pre reset while you were on vaca. Cells phones don't work for that Wink

Xero

http://www.myspace.com/martone16

Back to top Go down

Post by smokey Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:40 pm

best signature comp
most beutiful page comp
OOOOOO we can have a comp where everyone that perticipates sends a pic of them and there ID and the coolest one wins
intellegance of reality today comp
therres alot lol
smokey
smokey

http://Firefightff.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:40 pm

you should just do this all the time a competition to come up with competitions failing that a competiton to come up with a new swear word i vote cuntus
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:20 pm

person who buys the msot points throughout the week. jk. um idk but raffles are the most dull type of competition out there. just like bingo lol
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Griff Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:43 pm

id like to see Xeros bio contest. It sounds like something people could do. I was even thinking of something like this.

Hmmmmm, ill come up with some good ones later.

Griff

Back to top Go down

Post by savage Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:36 am

most kills in a day

savage

Back to top Go down

Post by LSK Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:55 am

Winners:

Xero's Mafia Character Bio for first place.
Smokey's Intelligence of Reality comp for 2nd place.
Savage's Most kills in a day comp for 3rd place.

Message me in game for your prizes.

LSK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down