FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple thoughts

5 posters

Go down

A couple thoughts Empty A couple thoughts

Post by (3MI)Napalm Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:00 pm

Gang housing:

I've seen it before and its a great addition. Basically, the gang can buy a 'training house'. There are different levels of housing and prices.
1st house: $25mil 10% bonus every train
2nd house: $50mil 15% bonus every train
And so on.
Every member benefits from the gang 'training house'.

Gang Mail:

The ability for the leader and co-leader to message every member in the gang in one click. Would just be helpful.

Bribe a nurse:

The option to point out of the hospital. Say you have 12 mins left, you would pay 12 points to bribe out of the hossy.

Itempedia:

This, in my opinion, is a must. Its way to damn hard to find what items do what and how much they cost. Also, where you can get them.
(3MI)Napalm
(3MI)Napalm

Back to top Go down

A couple thoughts Empty Re: A couple thoughts

Post by (3MI)Napalm Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:53 pm

It was also brought to my attention that a gang inventory would be nice as well. Members could donate their unused inventory and in turn, the leaders could loan them to lower level and new member.
(3MI)Napalm
(3MI)Napalm

Back to top Go down

Post by yoann-uk@hotmail.com Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:57 pm

I love your fist idea and the seconde as well
I aint sure about the one werre you bribe with money
It would cost a lot to get out
and the last one is already made
ask CT for a copy and oput it on the forum
yoann-uk@hotmail.com
yoann-uk@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yoann-uk@hotmail.com Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:59 pm

overal quite nice i would sya
yoann-uk@hotmail.com
yoann-uk@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Conquered Territories Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:38 am

Hello, Naplam. Lets see what you have here...

...OK, I think you have something with your first suggestion. I'm not exactly how it can work, but I'm sure there are plenty of ways to turn it into something much more useful. A house doesn't seem to fit...how about we changing it into a gang headquarters. Yes, I know we have a gang headquarters for the game, but that's just a banner. It would work similar like a house like the one's we can buy in the game now, but you will have options and benefits for your headquarters.

I don't know what you exactly mean, but there is an option to mass mail your entire gang. It's located in the staff room of your gang and is label as "Mass Mail Gang". Although, there is a flaw with it. The gang mail won't appear as a new message. I'm sure you mean something differently, but I think that's it.

OK, for your third suggestion. Bribing a nurse or doctor isn't necessary when you can just go to the Core-Tech Health Center.

And as for your last suggestion, I have created a "Itempedia", but unfortunately things have change and I have to update it, but an on-site item guide would be nice. Alright, that's all I have to say and like what you have so far. Keep them coming, OK. Surprised
Conquered Territories
Conquered Territories

http://www.firefightff.com/viewuser.php?u=229

Back to top Go down

Post by (3MI)Napalm Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:52 pm

I do now see some of the suggestions are already in the game or are ready to be put into the game. So, thanks!

I also would like to suggest that when someone applies to your gang, the leader gets an event or message saying 'so and so has applied to your gang'. Would just make it a little easier.

To add to the 'gang house'......
In other games, it is called the 'gang gym'. But regaurdless of what you call it, it would be a nice addition.
(3MI)Napalm
(3MI)Napalm

Back to top Go down

Post by 786kas Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:31 am

Lol Napalm these are straight from TMU, would be nice to see some suggestions actually though up by people instead of being stolen from other games...

786kas

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:05 am

mugging was stolen from another game -.- so was attacking...
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by (3MI)Napalm Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:00 pm

Every idea for games has been used by someone in another game. Whats wrong with taking the best of certain games and combining them into one great game. Everything has been used before. Theres not a single idea that is new.
(3MI)Napalm
(3MI)Napalm

Back to top Go down

Post by (3MI)Napalm Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Oh and 786kas, i was looking for your suggestion thread, but i cant seem to find it. Could you send me a link? Ohhhhh thats right, you dont have one. Guess you gotta STFU!!
(3MI)Napalm
(3MI)Napalm

Back to top Go down

Post by 786kas Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Calm down man, calm the fuck down I didnt mean it in a bad way, its just a lot of suggestions arent original, CTs are but I meant the majority of people copy from another game and think it will work on here, The Nurse thing isnt good because you can use the Health Center to get out of hospital with cash instead of points.

786kas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down