FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powerful Suggestions

+4
yoann-uk@hotmail.com
venom
Knockout
Conquered Territories
8 posters

Go down

Powerful Suggestions Empty Powerful Suggestions

Post by Conquered Territories Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Thugs & Item Tokens

1. In Death Business there is an Item Token exchange where you can manually choose what Item you would like to buy (Which are unplayable anywhere else) U

2. In Death Business the Thugs are also different, they are more affordable and use only 5 bullets per turn instead of 50, giving you not 2 turns per refill but 20. The refill price is the same but Thugs are only 5 points as well instead of 50. U

" Is this expected or is it canceled? "

------------------

Gangs

1. The popular gang armory. It has been long awaiting. U

2. Respect is useless and gangs past -1000 does not get disbanded. Right now respect is irrelevant . X

3. Gang crimes. You can't always have originality, but you can definitely make things more interesting with this update. S

4. Gang wars are becoming useless as well. It desperately needs to be fixed. You can't accept surrenders from other gangs and you're stuck in wars. X

5. Surrendering to a gang needs to have more depth to it. Ex. If I surrender to a opposing gang then I should lose my gang's respect for surrendering. Would you agree? S

6. Gang mail needs to be looked at as well (Mass Mail Gang). It won't show as new mail received. It needs to be fixed so it will show in our mailbox as one new message received. X

7. Gang leaders should have the ability to lock, delete, pin in their gang forums just like the assistants are able to do the same in the general forums. S

" Seriously, gangs should have more depth to them or something that makes it worthwhile. Something needs to be done about it or it will all go to waste. "

------------------

Explore

1. The item market needs to be more organized, professionally. There is a too many items overflowing the market. Why do you have to put up a single item at a time? You should be able to put up X amount of the item(s) you're selling altogether and set the price/ $X each. There should also be an option to chose to purchase all of the seller's item(s) at once or purchase a selected amount at a time. You should also have the option to remove all your placed items off the market at once as well. S
Powerful Suggestions MarketExample
(Click the small image to see an example)

2. The "50/50" bets need to be combined into one link and fixed/ordered in a table. One side for points and the other for money. I think it's better to have it all in one link. S

3. An poll in explore would be nice. Set it up as a table format and let players choose/select an answer. Maybe you can throw in some points for participation. S

4. More jobs or job positions wouldn't be so bad either. S

5. Countries would definitely be awesome. Russia, United States, Asia, etc. Add depth to the game by adding special passports to travel to new countries and add cities for each country. S

6. The Weekly Raffle seems to be bugged. It's past a week and nothing. Reefer please look into that or let us know something. X *Fixed

7. The hitman agency is screwed up too. There is still players on the list from April. The list needs to be cleared and fixed, so all registered hits are cleared after the X amount of days it was set to. The agency should also have the level 10 and below restriction. X

8. A lottery would be a nice addition to the game, or so I think. I think it would be good and we should have a lottery that is combined for money and points. Having a lottery would have to replace the weekly raffle, but the weekly raffle could be modified so we can have a raffle for points too. S

9. As most of you know, the "Bail" feature for bailing people out of jail is hardly never used. So, I think there should be some modifications made to the feature. It would be helpful if we could bail ourselves out. Some of you may agree or disagree, but there are times where you are actually stuck in jail for a period of time without the help of a bust from someone, depending on your time zone (activity). S
------------------

Misc.

1. Chat is an external link. Why not make it a part of the Fire Fight website? So when you click chat it won't take you outside the site. S

2. Forums need to be cleaned up. Make forum pages so you don't have this build-up of threads all on one single page. S

3. An new search feature is needed (It's outdated). I don't know exactly how you want it, but I'm sure it will be better than the one we have now. S

5. This is a controversial one, but I think we should be able to mug federal jailed players. Y'know what would be interesting? It would be interesting to see the money, points, items, etc. go into some formed contest. They won't be using it, so...? S

6. More options for item, weapon, and armor tokens. S

7. Items such as cocaine, mix-tapes, med-kits, etc. should have an usage limit. OK, by usage limit, I mean a prompt would notify you (the user) that you don't need to use that item anymore. Ex. it takes X4 med-kits get you out of the hospital. So, once you used four medical kits the game will promptly warn you about using anymore of that item. Just think of it as a warning letting you know you are over using items when they are not needed. This would greatly help because you're not over using these items. S

8. Subjected to items 2. I find it very annoying to use one item at a time. Can we get prompts for our items? Ex. If I want to use cocaine X7 then I should be able to click use and be prompted on how many I want to take at that time. Please, Reefer, it would make things so much easier. S

9. Refresh rate. This has to be one of the annoying things here for me. I'm tired of clicking the jail button to find that there is no one there when it shows a number. I would love to have everything in real time. X

10. It would be wise to assemble a crew for the game. A crew that discusses about game updates, various changes, and other important things. It would be like a testing group for beta features and whatever else. There should be a specially made section in the forums for this group. Having a special team can really keep things on track and progress the game, but that's If things ever come together and changes are made. S

11. Well, I have been thinking and I can see this idea do some good for the game. OK, I think we need game credits. Credits that allows you to buy PP Packs, Point Packs, items, and weapons from the donation page. You can use one of the two methods to add credits to your account: Paypal or Mobile Phone. 1 credit=$1. S

------------------

NOTE

" The game is lacking depth, but is slowly working its way up. This game has potential and can be a huge success, lets try to bring the game to its full potential. If there is something truly worth mentioning then post away. Please don't be an ass and post something stupid. "

------------------

Guide

X - Maintenance Required
S - Suggestion
U - Game Update

Serious Discussions Only

Last edited by Conquered Territories on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:06 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)
Conquered Territories
Conquered Territories

http://www.firefightff.com/viewuser.php?u=229

Back to top Go down

Powerful Suggestions Empty Re: Powerful Suggestions

Post by Knockout Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:52 pm

all of them is nice, but i think #6 can't be change cause most of the RPG games that i play can't lock theres.(in order words IMPOSSIBLE)

Knockout

http://dragcave.net/account

Back to top Go down

Post by Conquered Territories Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:03 pm

Knockout wrote:all of them is nice, but i think #6 can't be change cause most of the RPG games that i play can't lock theres.(in order words IMPOSSIBLE)

OK, it's not #6 it's 7 in the gang category. It is possible, it all depends how you want your game to operate. Razz

Last edited by Conquered Territories on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Conquered Territories
Conquered Territories

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:08 pm

i am guessing he means gangs. idk where he got locked from though
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Conquered Territories Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:15 am

Updated!

Would like to see some more opinions about some of the suggestions in this thread. I want this thread to be the source of all suggestions, if that is possible.
Conquered Territories
Conquered Territories

Back to top Go down

Post by yoann-uk@hotmail.com Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:22 pm

I just love all of them and the attacking one as well
I like the attacking system in Tc and maybe in the far feature we could like make it as if you were realy shootig
yoann-uk@hotmail.com
yoann-uk@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Candyman Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:36 pm

Explore - 1 is needed.

Candyman

Back to top Go down

Post by 786kas Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Nice suggestions CT as always lol. Well another suggestion could be that we can do more with houses, upgrade them with little things such as Butlers, Maids or something, to slightly improve the will of a house maybe by a thousand or less and pay them a daily fee as to help keep inflation down, but I dunno Razz up to Reefer.

Last edited by 786kas on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

786kas

Back to top Go down

Post by [SoA]DARKWOLF Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:01 am

Well in Db wehen u buy thgs they anit as goo they hardly give u any cash
[SoA]DARKWOLF
[SoA]DARKWOLF

http://www.kongregate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Conquered Territories Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 am

Yes, I thought hard about these suggestions. The suggestion I have posted now are pretty basic, but will make the game solid and provide excellent game play. I have weighed all my suggestions and balanced them, so nothing doesn't change the game play drastically or could be less likely exploited (even though everything can be exploited). I have more, but I want to wait before I post anymore. Actually, I'm waiting to see if any of these suggestions will be implemented into the game itself.
Conquered Territories
Conquered Territories

Back to top Go down

Post by Praetorian Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:37 am

I agree that the amount of items for sale by the same individual is insane.
It'd be much better organized to list their name and the amount that they have of said item.

Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down