The Economy

Go down

The Economy

Post by venom on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:17 am

You guys might not notice but a few have hundreds of millions in their bank/instead in the houses within 5 DAYS!!!! Tomorrow somebody "wink" will have a private island and i am just wondering how bad the economy will be within a month. It is too easy to make money and put it towards the house and stats. There needs to be more added to this game maybe even a new skill. Anything should be added as it increases the depth of the game, makes it more interesting, and is a way to spend money. For example we need to bring racing and by that i mean we need to have a competition weekly for points. This is so that people will have more things to do while they are playing FF and put money into their cars so that they can win first.
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Economy

Post by Laureli on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Agreed, there should be a few more places where we can spend money. Horse racing? This is the only game where there is a 100% return on house investment. Most will give you a % of the resale - or none at all. That would change the game economy quickly. But to do that - the current pricing would have to be tweaked to make the house upgrades a little more obtainable.
Laureli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by venom on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:32 pm

Laureli wrote:Agreed, there should be a few more places where we can spend money. Horse racing? This is the only game where there is a 100% return on house investment. Most will give you a % of the resale - or none at all. That would change the game economy quickly. But to do that - the current pricing would have to be tweaked to make the house upgrades a little more obtainable.

no money at all is out of the question, maybe 80%. but i believe we just need to add things into the game. I guess horse racing is a good add-on. We would need to upgrade the barn(house for the horses lol), buy them food, and train them. haha idk i am going insane -.- And then hold weekly competitions.
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by millionman92 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:39 pm

maybe dogs we can buy houses for them and train them to help us fight and they would gain lvls and stuff

millionman92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by venom on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:40 pm

suggest that in the "suggestion thread". this thread was made to outline the importance for a change in the game
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by enazatol on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:21 pm

OMG firefight is becoming america!!!

enazatol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by venom on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:24 pm

enazatol wrote:OMG firefight is becoming america!!!

we would need McDonalds for that Razz
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Havoc on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:44 pm

bump
Havoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOBBIT on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:45 am

As normal this WILL never happen there are still things that need fixing like gang vaullts gangs themselves and a lot more to boot like the frikkin TOWNS reefer has allready said he DOES NOT THINK THERE IMPORTANT and to me thats just a joke come on people THINK and youll see yet again very little is being done Sad

HOBBIT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gameownage on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:11 am

i disagree with the racing thing. i know that reefer put a limit and made it so you can only tune your cars 3 times a day. but for most people, thats alot of money that their spending, as in all of their money. others *looks at a few people* would have no problem sparing a few million to up their cars as high as they wanted. not to mention buying the best car and stating it up like crazy
gameownage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by venom on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:14 am

^that's the whole point. not 1 person will upgrade their car like crazy, but several. But there can only be 1 winner. Therefore, one person wins the points while the rest spend cash on their cars, but do not get anything in return.
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOBBIT on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:16 am

cars hahaha THE biggest waste of time going you can only race each person who accepts and really whats the point the best thing is for reefer to sort out ALL the towns after 60 theres nothing anywhere again and in truth there should be stuff in EVERY town cars are a waste of money for NO return END OF :S

HOBBIT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gameownage on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:40 am

but venom, that would only be giving the richest players more points. it in no way gives lower levels and poorer players a chance to win, let alone compete
gameownage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by - Reefer - on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:41 am

Hobbit, I've already been working on Towns and spreading out the Weapon/Armor shops to much higher level cities.

There will be new things introduced to the game that will let you spend your money elsewhere. Weapon upgrades, New Weapons/Armor, Advanced training, these are some of the thing's I have already been working on.
- Reefer -
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by venom on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:06 pm

how about a trade box -.-
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by criminal on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:56 pm

i think trade box can not work out

criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by venom on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:04 pm

they have trade boxes in other games
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:00 pm

And they're loaded with bugs.
Christina

View user profile http://www.firefightff.com/viewuser.php?u=95

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyfox on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:24 pm

The main problem with the economy is that SOME people started off with 20-50K points so were able to power level like crazy, they now dominate the game completely and it will be impossible to ever reach them, or contend with them. Meaning that they will always have more money, the better equipment etc etc etc.
The problems with that for the economy, is that it makes things fully one sided, and means that people have millions, tens of millions, or possibly hundreds of millions, more than they were meant to after so few days.

I'm not entirely sure what we can do to fix the economy issues, as whatever is implimented, the higher players, will immediatly grab it, build it, upgrade to it, or whatever and become even more Overpowered, or sell it for a price so high, only they can afford it.

Yes, I'm a newbie that joined 2 days before the reset, but that doesn't make my points any less valid.
joeyfox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by venom on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 pm

i was provided with 3k points in the beginning yet i am the highest level lol. your statement is true and that is how it is irl. When a new car comes out... the lower class would not buy it, the middle class would have to spend a lot of their money to buy it, but the wealthy society can spend their money to buy several. It is very hard for the low levels to catch up to top 10 unless they donate a lot.

That is why i suggest having the new mystic armor suggestion be bought in a high level city, yet it would be very cheap and weak from the start. With upgrades throughout lets say 3 months, it would be as strong as the rocket launcher. Activity is also a factor to the economy. Many of the high levels wouldn't be at the top if they hadn't spent hours playing FF.
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyfox on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:06 pm

I spent a good portion of everyday, playing this game, but am dealing with a lot of online attacks from various parties, thankfully most have stopped, however, lower lvl players, no matter how long they play will never be able to afford anything, if they can't play the game.

Yes, you got 3K free points, which enabled you to hit the top, meaning that you will be able to buy all the best gear, make the most money etc etc etc.

No matter how long I play, and how many hours I put in, I'll never be able to be near the top tho, the same is true for most players, the old top, have been majorly overpowered and so can afford the best gear as I said, and also the best houses, meaning max will, for crimes, so they gain more money that way, and also XP. But also, training.

As you say... Thats the way it is, and sadly, thats the way it's gonna stay lol.
I don;t see how the economy will be improved, but I hope it does.
(more for me to mug Very Happy )
joeyfox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The economy

Post by umer on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:03 am

i think the advanced training thing should be added so we can train quicker and catch up
i finally broke into the top50 after playing for hours and i slipped out agen today

umer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureli on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 pm

train quicker? advanced training?

we have that already - it's called having a private island +

umer wrote:i think the advanced training thing should be added so we can train quicker and catch up
i finally broke into the top50 after playing for hours and i slipped out agen today
Laureli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down