FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't want to call this abuse...

+8
Praetorian
786kas
(3MI)Mena
LSK
CoD Purple
liltrekkie
Laureli
venom
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I don't want to call this abuse... - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't want to call this abuse...

Post by Praetorian Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:09 pm

I don't think that an email from Reefer or any staff should be made public knowledge unless it has been cleared by a gm/mod.

With that said however, I'm confused by Reefers comment; "i had hope for this game, unfortunately my dose of hope has run out"

How are we as players supposed to take this?

Praetorian

Back to top Go down

I don't want to call this abuse... - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't want to call this abuse...

Post by (3MI)Mena Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:15 pm

me thinks after Thanks and goodbye was venoms words?
(3MI)Mena
(3MI)Mena

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:16 pm

(3MI)Mena wrote:me thinks after Thanks and goodbye was venoms words?

absolutely correct lol
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by (3MI)Mena Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:17 pm

win win win lol dont quit Razz u seem nice enough:P ~gives flower~
(3MI)Mena
(3MI)Mena

Back to top Go down

Post by Praetorian Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:22 pm

Ok, the editing on the mail made it sound like it was Reefer...

Sorry, got me a bit worried to say the least.

I missed the ~~~'s

My mistake

Proper Editing FTW!!

Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Praetorian Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:24 pm

In the future though.
Maybe it'd be a good idea not to post what staff has sent you without clearing it.

It doesn't help the situation.

Just my thoughts.

Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Praetorian wrote:Ok, the editing on the mail made it sound like it was Reefer...

Sorry, got me a bit worried to say the least.

I missed the ~~~'s

My mistake

Proper Editing FTW!!

i actually just added the ~~~ to clear things up, my fault. lmao i am pretty sure everyone knows what is up as i have told them personally. was just a message of proof that i was banned for warring the gang that included the gm who banned me 0.o bs excuse to stop me from playing.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Praetorian Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:35 pm

I just know that you've put alot of hard work and effort into your account.
I'd hate to see you get perma banned over a heated discussion or something like that.

Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Subject: Re: Sender: [420] smokalot Recieved: October 11, 2009 2:41:45pm Message: **** you your a piece of **** and i would beat you nigger ass if i knew how to find you

^looks like smokalot is threatening me 0.o
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Praetorian Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Venom...
These types of things should be taken to a GM/Mod directly.

Posting it only makes your case look worst in my opinion.

You're not really taking a break from the game posting this stuff.

Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Venom wrote:Subject: Re: Sender: [420] smokalot Recieved: October 11, 2009 2:41:45pm Message: **** you your a piece of **** and i would beat you nigger ass if i knew how to find you

^looks like smokalot is threatening me 0.o

... That isn't even smokes name...

Xero

http://www.myspace.com/martone16

Back to top Go down

Post by Praetorian Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:54 pm

Considering Smoke is (SoA)SmOkALOT [30] as Xero pointed out, this isn't helping your case at all Venom.

In fact I'd venture to guess that it's putting the nails in the coffin.

Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:58 pm

it's from evil monkey's game
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Praetorian Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:08 am

This isn't helping though.

Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:35 am

nope just shows that an ass will always be an ass, and a whiner will always be a whiner no matter where they are
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by liltrekkie Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:50 am

Venom just drop it, you are banned for a little while, thats nothing to complain about. Maybe you should go back and see what you have posted in the fourms and done in the game, maybe one of those actions you did pushed the admins and GM's overboard. I know reefer cares about this game, he is trying his best to maintain it.

Venom if you are going to keep whining and complaining about your ban maybe you should quit. If you are not going to help this game, then go away. I actually like this game, i may disagree about some of the rules inplace but to i complain? nope.

liltrekkie

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:58 am

liltrekkie wrote:Venom just drop it, you are banned for a little while, thats nothing to complain about. Maybe you should go back and see what you have posted in the fourms and done in the game, maybe one of those actions you did pushed the admins and GM's overboard. I know reefer cares about this game, he is trying his best to maintain it.

Venom if you are going to keep whining and complaining about your ban maybe you should quit. If you are not going to help this game, then go away. I actually like this game, i may disagree about some of the rules inplace but to i complain? nope.

i wouldn't complain if the staff just let me play like the rest of the people. reefer told me when i come back i am not allowed to war anyone for several weeks. so much for equal rights at all. why not just ban wars overall. then we can live in a utopia where flowers bloom from our pockets and there is no sense of competition. 9 days out of the game is little? for oyu maybe since 9 days will only get you like 50mil and several thousand stats. for me, i am losing out on a lot. for one, i am behind in amount of parts like crazy as well as the daily point sellers who are now selling to kas and smokalot. and i am like 90mil behind in total stats. and the levels are getting closer
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Praetorian Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:14 am

You seem to have a pretty good understanding of the game considering your in-game status.
I don't honestly think if you needed to stat up that you'd really have an issue with this.
I have a hard time scraping together a few million points to train Razz

Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by liltrekkie Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:41 am

and whos fault is that venom? it aint mine or the staff, so it must be you.

liltrekkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Praetorian Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:43 am

That isn't helping either Liltrekkie; last thing we need is to fuel the fire.

Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by liltrekkie Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:52 am

well i did not finiah the paragraph either. but eather way it would piss him off

liltrekkie

Back to top Go down

Post by - Reefer - Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:35 am

Venom you weren't just banned for starting a War, I try to explain things to you but you don't get it.

I got Laureli to ban you before because the extreme amounts of mails I was getting from other players complaining about you, saying you're ruining the game for them etc. On top of that, you are always involved in situations when things are getting personal or out of hand. Just about every single complaint I get involves you in some way. The federal jail sentence was a warning, and a time for you to cool down.

Immediately after you are back in the game, you start trouble again. I'm sick of all this complaining and fighting, and I'm sick of trying to explain this to you. If you don't want to play the game anymore that's your choice. I'm not trying to pick on you, and I'm not trying to hold you back - I'm simply trying to get you to cool down for a while.

If you come back after your federal jail sentence, that's great. But you and whoever you're having troubles with have to lay off it for a while because it's getting to be ridiculous.

These are the last words I'm saying about this.
- Reefer -
- Reefer -
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LSK Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:15 am

Venom wrote:i actually just added the ~~~ to clear things up, my fault. lmao i am pretty sure everyone knows what is up as i have told them personally. was just a message of proof that i was banned for warring the gang that included the gm who banned me 0.o bs excuse to stop me from playing.

Which also conveniently had the person who you got banned for disputing with as well, just serioulsy relax man.

LSK

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:05 am

ya miss out on 9 days of gameplay and relax, JUST RELAX... obviously nothing will be done about this, so no point to argue. i am done, coming back and like reefer said no wars allowed for me in the next couple of weeks. But don't expect it to be heaven
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Praetorian Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:51 am

Venom, I sent you a PM about some other options to take your mind off of the game for a bit.
Maybe it'd be a good idea to have a distraction from this game just until things blow over.
Hit me up if you want to talk, rant..whatever.

Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum