FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BACK OFF NOW

4 posters

Go down

BACK OFF NOW Empty BACK OFF NOW

Post by LSK Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:35 pm

I am going to say this ONE LAST TIME. Back the **** off of Laureli, she AND I did the bans together. WE TALKED about it and WE came up to the conclusion of what to give them. SHE did not ban anyone out of spite. SHE AND I banned them out of neccessity. She is a very GOOD GM so please lay off.

LSK

Back to top Go down

BACK OFF NOW Empty Re: BACK OFF NOW

Post by (3MI)Napalm Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:07 am

I agree. WTF?!! Staff is doing a really good job as of late. They have alot of open ends to deal with. Its up to staff to decide how far things should go. And until TOS, unwritten rules, etc. are worked out, staff has to use common sense as well as brains to deal with conflicts. Give them a break. Let them do their job. If you feel you've been unfairly treated, message Reefer. But in my opinion, Reefer, Laureli, and LSK are doing an A+ job.

**To make that simple and to the point...."Lay off the staff or i'll ward you" LOL
(3MI)Napalm
(3MI)Napalm

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:18 am

who has complained? the bans were fair and there was no spite or malice involved
CoD Purple
CoD Purple

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:08 am

it is there decision on who they should ban because the staff run the game with out them this game would be ****.

carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum