FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power Levelling

+8
Xero
Blaze
yoann-uk@hotmail.com
Knockout
venom
enazatol
Jeffery
striker
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Power Levelling Empty Power Levelling

Post by striker Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:40 am

I have a question about the 'power levelling'. I haven't seen a rule about it. Now that there is an announcement about it, I'd like to know what 'to the extreme' would mean. I mean, is it ok to move up one lvl a day off one person? Two lvls? And if the other person is offline, does that mean we are limited to the amt of times we are allowed to hit them, or are online hits against the rules now? I mean, really, it's kind of vague as to what IS allowed now, and really if you're being camped, does that mean the other person is power lvling and should lose what they gain from you, cuz really, if you aren't friends with someone and want to be nasty to them, you can use them to lvl? Everything else you are allowed to work with your friends on, but not levelling...Now these questions are more directed for reefer to answer...If you're just going to comment to be ignorant, keep your opinions to yourself. And Venom, DON'T edit my post.

striker

Back to top Go down

Power Levelling Empty Re: Power Levelling

Post by Jeffery Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:21 am

I also didn't know we could be limited on how many attacks we do per day.

That's exactly like saying, 'You can only buy/run 1K points per day.' And here I thought this was the point of the game.

Besides, it's not like power leveling is only for a certain group of people. Anyone can do it....

Also, just as an example, how are new players supposed to catch up? I know I wouldn't even try. The game keeps dying... Gee, I wonder why!? It's such a great game, it's not like there's limits to what you can do! Oh wait...

Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post by enazatol Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:12 pm

maybe if we had something like you cant attack people on your friends list or people in your gang

but power leveling isnt like raping some noob its 2 people gaining level by hitting each other rather than hitting someone else and getting into a pissing match and causing problems soo it really helps them to power level than regularly hit people saves points wasted on wars etc.

enazatol

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:29 pm

you can hit them any time while they are offline but you can't hit them and let them heal to hit them again. i am camping both of you and promised that before you started power leveling off each other.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:44 pm

and really venom, that goes against EVERY damn thing reefer stated in his announcement. So, go ahead, get yourself jailed.
You are saying, it's ok as an enemy to lvl off of someone, while they heal, but if you're friends with that person, then it's not ok?????
You are doing the exact same thing you are crying about to reefer....omg....

striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Knockout Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:57 pm

i think what reefer is saying is that you can't have an agreement with the other player to give him meds(or he buys them) and you attack him, then he uses the meds to get out the hospital and you attack him again etc. but if you just want to keep him in the hospital because of something that he did to you or for no reason then its ok.

in other words you can't have an agreement to help each other to level up.
study Very Happy study

Knockout

http://dragcave.net/account

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:07 pm

But if we weren't giving one another meds, just hitting one another and healing, it's the same as what we've been threatened with...while we are playing, if we heal, we get hit. It's the same damn thing.

striker

Back to top Go down

Post by enazatol Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:10 pm

striker wrote:But if we weren't giving one another meds, just hitting one another and healing, it's the same as what we've been threatened with...while we are playing, if we heal, we get hit. It's the same damn thing.

you know reefer can read the mail sent between the two of you and can find out if you two have an agreement

enazatol

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:32 pm

He can read my mail...that's not the pt....the pt is that we shouldn't lvl past certain persons...

striker

Back to top Go down

Post by enazatol Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:38 pm

the point is dont take turns hitting someone else even if there is no agreement its still leeching off someone else and is something noobfags do to gain levels.

enazatol

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:53 pm

so you're saying camping is leeching? cuz you're lvling all the same...

striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Knockout Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:56 pm

as long as its not official(a planed event) then i guess its o.k

and if u get jailed or something then you can just say reefer wasn't clear on it.

(for Reefer) you might want to restate what your talking about in another way because its causing to much confusing than it should.

Knockout

http://dragcave.net/account

Back to top Go down

Post by enazatol Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:01 am

striker wrote:so you're saying camping is leeching? cuz you're lvling all the same...
im leeching?
the only levels ive gained is from crimes
im becoming a power house before i go into full blown training and leveling

enazatol

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:15 am

striekr can't you read? learn the difference between camping and power leveling. in camping there is no point of other person to heal or they will be killed again. The reason i nthis case is not respect, it is revenge and hate towards the person
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:19 am

Venom...I really hope I can accomodate how you want me to play. I mean, tell me when to train and when to heal so you can lvl as much as possible, because we all know no one can be better than you. And I know anything I do, if you didn't do it first, then it must be against the rules, or a new rule has to be made. You tell me how to play the game, OK? Oh wait, I'm too old to play this game, right? Or was it because I have kids that I don't belong here? Maybe you should tell reefer to make some rules as to who should be on his game as well...

striker

Back to top Go down

Post by enazatol Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:23 am

hey stricker
stop whining and bitching in the forums and go play the game with out an attitude on why you cant leech off your pals
go and hit random offline people unless you want a war and just stop taking short cuts through the game its things like this that really make this game suck the game has been back up for under a month and people are already whining and moaning about leeching ive already been hacked of 337 points have a whined or anything? no ive kept playing the game and become a powerhouse without spending money and without leeching off my friends so please stfu dont leech and just play the game like everyone else

enazatol

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:33 am

That's pretty funny after you tried to jump in the difference venom and I have and blow it up. I know I can't lvl off of you, but as long as there are no rules against 'camping' someone, I guess you would make a good candidate, right? I mean, how many strikes you want?

striker

Back to top Go down

Post by enazatol Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:35 am

how high can you count?

enazatol

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:35 am

striker wrote:That's pretty funny after you tried to jump in the difference venom and I have and blow it up. I know I can't lvl off of you, but as long as there are no rules against 'camping' someone, I guess you would make a good candidate, right? I mean, how many strikes you want?

there are none that is why your new location will be the hospital
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by enazatol Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:37 am

striker wrote:That's pretty funny after you tried to jump in the difference venom and I have and blow it up. I know I can't lvl off of you, but as long as there are no rules against 'camping' someone, I guess you would make a good candidate, right? I mean, how many strikes you want?

while there are no rules against camping someone it does prove how immature you are to kill someone constantly when all they want to do is play games and stuff go ahead hit me i really dont give a fuck

enazatol

Back to top Go down

Post by enazatol Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:46 am

woot go striker and spider you guys FUCKIGN rock
http://firefightff.com/announcements.php
dumb asses like i said in one of my other posts dont play like dickheads and dont make this game be put into a worse state than it is now
fuckign fantastic as if reefer didnt already have a ton of things to be working on rather than disabling medkits

enazatol

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:56 am

doesn't affect me much lol but he sure didn't have to do it for two idiots
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:02 am

Venom...you benefit from every rule reefer makes...wonder how that is. hmmm....why don't you run your ideas by him to cut down his numbers just a little bit more, to make sure you stay on top? I mean really? So you have a couple lvls on everyone else...ok, do everything you can to stay there, really. IDC about this acct anymore, if it isn't obvious enough, take it jail it...whatever you have to do, but truth is, anytime anyone gets close to Venom, he's going to have a problem with them, and you will lose more players...so for everyone playing, I'll tell you now, don't close in on Venom, or you're going to have to deal with new rules from reefer. Unless you are one of his friends, of course...cuz seethe, we know how much you work, but that's ok, just run a refresher, venom will keep it your secret, even though the rest of us have seen how much you are actually on....

striker

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:05 am

loser go get a life already. i don't cheat on browser games and never will. i had no problems with bal3, gorgo, and gizmo and you weren't even signed up back then. you weren't close to me and i would have let ANYONE get levels fairly. getting over 30 levels in 2 hours is unnatural. and helping the game? i probably make people donate because they want to sell me points. go ask all the donators if they have sold me points if you have no life.
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by striker Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:11 am

yeah, people go donate just to sell you pts, cuz of who you are...ego get to your head much? lmfao really? Keep lying to yourself...no one is going to go buy pts just to send them to you cuz you are such a legend. And I was around when gizmo and bal3 were here, don't compare yourself to them.

30 lvls in 2 hours? really, prove that, you're so full of shit, if you weren't so fat, your eyes would be brown.

striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next