POSSIBLE GAME UPDATES

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

POSSIBLE GAME UPDATES

Post by - Reefer - on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:35 pm

None of this is 100% official but I just wanted to let you guys know what's in the works and would like to hear your comments, suggestions etc.

These are some general ideas, I'm already working on the coding but NAMES and DETAILS are NOT 100% Official.

We all know that the game could use some more things to do, a lot of you play the game for several hours a day so having something to do every X amount of minutes to benefit yourself is always nice.

There are several pieces to this addon. There will be "Parts" in which you will have a chance at attempting to make every 30 Minutes, this won't be free because you will have to pay the rent of using the "Workshop". Parts will be accumulated and will be able to be used to either Create NEW Items or upgrade existing Items.

Example: After attempting to make Parts 20 times, you have successfully made 15. With these 15 Parts, you can take your AK-47 with an Attack Power of 89,000 and upgrade it to an AK-103 with the Attack Power of 150,000. You will have to use those 15 Parts as well as trade in your old AK-47 to be upgraded.

There wouldn't be upgrades for each gun only certain ones, and there will be new Items you can make from scratch but will cost you a lot of Parts, which would mean a lot of time. This could be from creating a brand new Weapon to even making something like a Tank, which then later would be able to upgraded too.

I understand "Parts" is a pretty basic name, and doesn't make much sense, but unless I want to go into months of work to create specific parts for each upgrade etc, this is the best way to do it. It's simple and it works, and it gives the game a new way to spend some time for your benefit.

On top of making Parts, I've considered also making something similar but more in the Chemistry side of things. Spend your time to gather materials, ingredients etc so you can make Pills that boost your Stats permanently (Something like Stat Pots but more effective).

Completely aside from this idea, I've been thinking also of adding a new bar to the game (You know.. Energy, Brave etc..) It would be something called Tactic, your Level will raise its maximum and you will be able to use these Tactic points on people's profiles. There would be a button to click (Use Tactics) on top of their profile, and you would be given the list of Tactics available and their cost.

Here are some examples:

- Cripple: Lower Stats To Half for 20 Minutes

- Morale Boost: Double Stats for 20 Minutes

- Rob Bank: Steal 1% from a players bank

- Train: Give someone +10,000 to each Stat.
(Permanent)

- Gang Attack: (Must be in Gang) - Put someone in Hospital for 40 Minutes.

- Poison: Lower Players Stats by 10,000 each.
(Permanent)

------

REMEMBER, this is all Unofficial. These are ideas I'm working on and it could be completely changed. I want your ideas and suggestions as you are the players and I want you to be happy with the updates. Thanks guys Cool
- Reefer -
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POSSIBLE GAME UPDATES

Post by gameownage on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:38 pm

good ideas so far reefer, hope to see them added Razz
gameownage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by venom on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:45 pm

i don't like the mug 1% of bank... everything else is good
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cougar on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm

I agree with the robbing bank thing lol, that might turn out bad. but I think everything else is awesome! Very Happy
John Cougar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by venom on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:53 pm

hmmm also i would like to add that maybe if you can(not sure if it is hard, but i have seen it somewhere)... on the boosts thing, make it so that the higher the level, the more % you can decrease one's stat/increase it. because halving it and doubling it is extreme...
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by - Reefer - on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Keep in mind these are just examples, and if something like stealing 1% from a Players bank was added it would be a very high Level Tactic and would only be able to used once per day. But then again, like I said, these are examples.

The first part of the thread is being worked on already (the basic stuff) with the feedback I get from you guys I can be more sure of what I'm doing.
- Reefer -
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smokalot on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:56 pm

i like it all including the rob bank idea Wink
smokalot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by venom on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 pm

hey i wouldn't want 100mil to be robbed when i am almost saved up for my lpi. just saying
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by striker on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:11 pm

I like it...but if someone that is alot higher in lvl than you can take so much of your stats away, that would be rotten. We work hard for those stats, especially when we start out, and to have someone rob you of it...just don't seem right.

striker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gameownage on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:26 pm

now that i look at it more, the 10,000 stats may not be to good. richer players could completely destroy competitors or someone could stat a friend up beyond all belief
gameownage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Knockout on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:27 pm

how bout the stats are just temporary away instead of taking it away completely.

Knockout

View user profile http://dragcave.net/account

Back to top Go down

Post by frozenprince on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:37 pm

Well the update will sure look good if it's to happen except of course:

The Bank rob:

I mean if 20 person were to rob you, then you'll loose more than you can earn. And that doesn't feel good. Like Venom said when your near to getting your house and someone robbed you, then that feels freakin bad. Evil or Very Mad

The lowering the stats:

I mean, it's your to lower stats (and that's permanent?) then, what's gonna happen to all your hard worked stats if all the member of one gang tripped on you and poisoned you like hell? No

Well that's just my idea. And it's not a final update anyway. Smile

frozenprince

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by venom on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:44 pm

where does it says that the stat decreases are permanent. NOWHERE!!! the boosts will have a time limit. like 1 hour and so on
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by - Reefer - on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Actually Venom it does say Permanent for a few of them, and guys these are just things I simply wrote down as basic ideas so don't worry, I won't add anything to the game that will be too off the wall retarded. 10,000 was a random number that sounded good in my head, and the idea of increasing/decreasing stats permanently was just a thought, obviously there would be restrictions if that was added, and the numbers wouldn't be so extreme. And just because I'm saying this right now doesn't mean it will be added. Your opinions on everything are very important.
- Reefer -
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yea nice

Post by nuke08 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:58 pm

yea i like how it sound Twisted Evil

nuke08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by venom on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:25 pm

oh didn't see the last one. 10k is not much lol. but stats should never be lowered permanently
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by venom on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:38 pm

is the stat reduction were to be implemented however, there should be a a limit to how many times a certain person gets lowered per day. like 1 or 2 times max
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:19 am

Agreed. I think it should be only used to affect a certain amounts of time like an hour, but just starting out like 5 minutes, so the better you are the more affective, and you should only be able to get hit like a few times a day. Maybe we should be able to steal items from other players? Or even points... Also when are we getting gang vaults :/ we've been waiting a long time for them.... But the bank thing should be like .5 out of your bank, and like we said, you can only be hit a few times by this so we don't get cleaned out. And no event should be sent like mugging. Maybe anonymous. Like for example...

September 1 5:50:49am
someone stole your debit card and withdrew $500,000 !!! You can pay x amount of $$ to see who did it!

Or something like that

Xero

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/martone16

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:24 am

Also say for example you aren't in a gang, but your buddy wants to borrow your rocket launcher or whatever. There should be a loan option as well as a send button or there should be an option to loan it In the send option. And you can recall it at any time, but the person whom you loaned it to only has the equip as weapon/armor option, or return to (name or id number) so they can't scam you, because I'm sure I wasn't te only one who had items sold that shouldn't have been...

Xero

Back to top Go down

Post by CoD Purple on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:10 am

everything sounds good to me the workshop idea is brilliant especially if you could make items like will pots as well as "parts"

a grow your own coke section would be nice too. Exclamation Question Exclamation
CoD Purple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by venom on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:05 pm

grow your own cocaine is an awesome idea. hmmmmm maybe with every house, there can be a field and the higher the house, the larger the field. idk that is a different suggestion
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:43 pm

No offense guys, but you don't grow cocaine :p. And I doubt anyone uses a field to make coke. You could grow buds ina field, I guess, lol but you'd need a "greenhouse" type setup with a shitload of hydroponics equipment. Doubt I spelt that right.

Xero

Back to top Go down

Post by venom on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Xero wrote:No offense guys, but you don't grow cocaine :p. And I doubt anyone uses a field to make coke. You could grow buds ina field, I guess, lol but you'd need a "greenhouse" type setup with a shitload of hydroponics equipment. Doubt I spelt that right.

no offense but we don't get stronger irl if we buy a more expensive house lol.
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:58 pm

Venom wrote:
Xero wrote:No offense guys, but you don't grow cocaine :p. And I doubt anyone uses a field to make coke. You could grow buds ina field, I guess, lol but you'd need a "greenhouse" type setup with a shitload of hydroponics equipment. Doubt I spelt that right.

no offense but we don't get stronger irl if we buy a more expensive house lol.

No offense venom, but it is possible, some people with bigger houses have a private gym room that they "train" in :p so bigger houses usually means they have a lot of money and some spend it on a gym Smile

Xero

Back to top Go down

Post by venom on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 pm

what about bally's lmao. anyway lets stop spamming
venom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content