FireFight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Weapons/Armor

+25
joeyfox
786kas
Conquered Territories
Jeffery
CoD Purple
LSK
alsagoofyfool
Pink Dust
(FSU) SM Wicky
HOBBIT
yoann-uk@hotmail.com
umer
SIR BARRICADE
frozenprince
Knockout
Candyman
Xero
War Lord
Laureli
smokalot
sammy
John Cougar
venom
criminal
- Reefer -
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mystic Weapons/Armor or Upgrades?

Mystic Weapons/Armor I_vote_lcap55%Mystic Weapons/Armor I_vote_rcap 55% 
[ 11 ]
Mystic Weapons/Armor I_vote_lcap45%Mystic Weapons/Armor I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

Mystic Weapons/Armor Empty Mystic Weapons/Armor

Post by - Reefer - Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:10 pm

While I sat around thinking of what more I could add to the game as Weapons / Armor, the choices were pretty slim. We have Rocket Launchers, Armored Trucks and Dragon Scale Armor. You can't get much better than that. Sure, there's Helicopters and Tanks but the list isn't very big. I figured I'd have to do one of two things, either I make it so you can either upgrade the current Weapons we have now (Example: Pay X amount of Money to upgrade your Rocket Launcher to Level 2) or come out with something called Mystic Weapons & Armor.

Mystic Weapons/Armor would be things like Swords, Shields, Robes etc. These weapons might not only just have higher Attack/Defense modifiers but also give other bonus's such as X Amount of Strength, Agility, Guard, IQ etc per hour. Now, because this game would normally be seen as a Mobster/Mafia type game, this kind of addition might turn off some players. Some people don't like the idea of what would be looked at as "Magic" type items.

This is why I'm putting it to a poll, go ahead and explain what vote you made, majority rules here, I can live with either decision.

Last edited by - Reefer - on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
- Reefer -
- Reefer -
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mystic Weapons/Armor Empty Re: Mystic Weapons/Armor

Post by criminal Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:18 pm

i would go for the one of tanks and stuff u pay and get it to sum levels cause then it will become boring just keep on getting stats so i think it should be pay money and level up ur weapon stuff like that the maximum should be till level 100

criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:19 pm

mystic but make it obtainable in a very high state.... NOT a donator item.

edit: also hmmmm what if those mystic equipment were to be obtained by a mission that is fairly cheap but requires stats, level, money out, points out, etc... so you don't actually have to pay to get the robes but you need the required items. sort of like the first mission where you have to use boxing gloves, candy and 1 million... but you don't lose the 1 million. Also if you can upgrade these mystic robes for very cheap but they are weak from the start. so lets say every robe gives +1,000 agility when worn.... if you can upgrade it every day(lets say 3 times a day max), and every upgrade adds +1,000 stats, then eventually the armor will be better than the dragon vest. the upgrade might be like 100k each

Last edited by Venom on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cougar Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:32 pm

I like the idea, but I agree that it should not be a donator item, instead possibly... a new crime? im not sure how this would be obtained but i like the idea! tongue
John Cougar
John Cougar

Back to top Go down

Post by - Reefer - Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:08 pm

These would not be Donation items. And they might be achieved through a Quest and would have minimum requirements such as Level, Strength, Agility, Guard, Attack Wins, things like that.. They wouldn't be cheap obviously, there might be some that are weaker than Rocket Launchers but they are still going ot give Stat bonus's so they would still be pricey.
- Reefer -
- Reefer -
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:14 pm

what if they were cheap but they are the only weapons/armor that could be upgraded. so eventually after you spend 50mil on upgrading and like 2 months... they will be as good as the the rocket launcher/dragon vest
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:21 pm

put mystic it5s better put the rocket launcher in lvl78

why the fk do you copy peoples posts- Venom
sammy
sammy

Back to top Go down

Mystic Weapons/Armor Empty ...

Post by smokalot Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:24 pm

IF i wanted to play D@D i would be a nerd playing it not here playing fire fight come on really?
smokalot
smokalot

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:26 pm

true
sammy
sammy

Back to top Go down

Post by - Reefer - Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:28 pm

The point of coming out with Mystic Items would be New Weapons/Armor.. Better than the current best, and with added bonus's, and another place to spend money. Venom, what you're saying goes against your Economy thread, if I make everything cheap then everyone will have ridiculous amounts of money in the bank. This isn't my solution to the Economy problem but would help put a dent in it, and the rewards wouldn't be useless because these items would be very powerful and worth the money and time.
- Reefer -
- Reefer -
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureli Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:31 pm

It sounds like the 'idea' of upgrade-able items is more what is needed than the actual "weapon or armor" it is being put on. Why not apply that idea to what we already have? (if people dont want 'magic items') Maybe not the lower lvl stuff like knives and crowbars - but once you get to revolvers, or greater? i LOVE the idea of being able to upgrade and customize instead of always just moving onto the next more expensive thing. This will also affect how people sell items, and can swing the game economy.

This can even be applied to a high level of houses. It seems since the marriage thing was introduced - everyone is able to train easier... so to help slow some of that growth.... this idea can also be applied so we're not buying planets and galaxies soon :-p
Laureli
Laureli

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:33 pm

we don't need more weapons/armor that are really expensive. we need more things to do in ff... that was what my economy thread was about. if you read carefully i stated that i want things to be added to the game that are not already here. we have enough weapons/armor but i think your idea of mystic armor is good... we need "weird armor" that is very weak fro mthe start but if you keep upgrading it for several months it could be very deadly
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by War Lord Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:01 pm

[b] I agree with smoke i like great weapons but not magical stuff

War Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Like you said reefer, the magic armor and weapons shouldn't be here because this is a mafia game, and turns me off Smile but, we already have a pulse rifle... I don't see how that's mafia related. Maybe the bulse rifle could be changed into a deadly mafia weapon, like a tommy gun Smile

Also regarding venoms idea. I think we hould be able to upgrade weapons, like guns. Maybe split it up into categories like bullets (amount of bullets the clip can hold, increases attack) maybe be able to add something to tweak the recoil (adds to agility) maybe just firepower I general (adds strength)

And as for armor, there should be like 3 levels of each armor, and in order to upgrade you have to have enough of a certain item. Kinda like how ew steal candy, maybe it could be "while digging through the dumpster you found an old piece of leather" and say after collecting 50 pieces of leather you can upgradethe leather jacket and it adds 50% to the base defensive power. Then the next upgrade would be harder, like 300 old pieces of leather would upgre it again and it could be a bigger rewar like +500% defensive bonus to the armors base stat. Now for higher items you would need more of each item to upgrade it,like the leather jacket would be 50 pieces for first upgrade the dragon scale armor would be more like 5000 for the first upgrade and 15000 for the second upgade.

Xero

http://www.myspace.com/martone16

Back to top Go down

Post by Candyman Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:57 pm

I like this idea very much, especially that you gain them from quests. And as Venom said that you can upgrade it x amount per day to make your stats better while wearing it. Though I think that they shouldnt have like defencepower etc. Then they will be too good.

Candyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Knockout Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:42 pm

i would like da weapon/armor upgrade
Very Happy

Knockout

http://dragcave.net/account

Back to top Go down

Post by frozenprince Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:47 pm

I like the mystic weps/armors

Well since I got no means of donating money like a credit card, then I can't afford the upgrade thinggy............ Laughing

frozenprince

Back to top Go down

Post by SIR BARRICADE Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:07 pm

well obviously you never heard of METAL STORM tech The military r using it now
The MAUL a modified M4 is truely amazing and out performs a rpg.
just an idea.
If I choose I would vote Weapon/Armor Upgrades

Last edited by SIR BARRICADE on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
SIR BARRICADE
SIR BARRICADE

Back to top Go down

Post by umer Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:45 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

umer

Back to top Go down

Post by yoann-uk@hotmail.com Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:25 am

Mystic weps and upgrade Twisted Evil
yoann-uk@hotmail.com
yoann-uk@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:23 am

there is a poll why don't you guys vote lol
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by HOBBIT Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:56 am

where do you do the poll thats what i want to know "sighs" also yah upgradeable weapons armour is cool Why not just use the mystic idea and just rename the items to a war style based theme ?????? Thats too easy ehh !!!!! clown

HOBBIT

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:03 am

^why don't we just start naming weapons after players -.-
venom
venom

Back to top Go down

Post by (FSU) SM Wicky Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 am

Meh

(FSU) SM Wicky